PDA

View Full Version : Toddler seats

Mrs M
08-06-2011, 05:14 PM
I have a double buggy but am considering getting myself a triple (after having only sold mine last year!!!) I'll need something by September. However, I've heard about these toddler seats that sit on the side of double buggies and I wondered whether anyone had any experience of them?

blue bear
08-06-2011, 05:18 PM
I have a buggy pod smorph 2 and love it! I have it on my phil and ted sport, pushes well and the children love it too. Got mine off e bay.
I put the lighter of the three in the pod as it can pull a bit with heavier children.

sarah707
08-06-2011, 05:28 PM
My friend Sarah has a double with 2 seats together and 1 in front.

Found it!

http://www.twinsuk.co.uk/products/101008/T3-Jogger-Twin-Pram-and-Triple-Buggy/

it isn't too hard to push or turn but heavy up hills. If you were ever around here I am sure she'd be happy to let you test drive it :D

Rain or Shine
08-06-2011, 06:28 PM
Fi Fi - those buggy pods look really good. Can you add them to any buggy, single or double? i think i would concider getting one x

sarah sunflower
08-06-2011, 07:43 PM
My friend Sarah has a double with 2 seats together and 1 in front.

Found it!

http://www.twinsuk.co.uk/products/101008/T3-Jogger-Twin-Pram-and-Triple-Buggy/

it isn't too hard to push or turn but heavy up hills. If you were ever around here I am sure she'd be happy to let you test drive it :D

Fab buggy! Even better company! :)

blue bear
08-06-2011, 09:11 PM
I'm sure there is a web site which shows which types they are compatible with, the only problem I could see was if you have very wide or square bars on the double you would need to attach it to.
Which buggys do you have? maybe someone on here will have tried one already ?

Website [url]www.buggypod.com has a phone number and email you can ring to ask about compatibility, there is list on there too, look under support.

debbie
08-06-2011, 09:26 PM
hi i have one which i brought off a friend. i have it attached to a maclaren triumph (side by side). love it. my friend used it on several different buggies she got her husband to attach a jubilee clip to it thus making it universal.

The Juggler
09-06-2011, 09:08 AM
i trawling for a triple at present - the T3 joggers and abc everest convert from double to triple so perfect but expensive.

Don't buy a buggy pod - I've heard so many stories of them coming off. my friends came off when she was crossing a road with her dd in it:eek: :panic: :panic: