PDA

View Full Version : Arrrggghhhh what a morning!

VINASOL
08-06-2011, 08:27 AM
Oh my! what a morning...am shattered even before it begins....firstly next door neighbours new baby is a SCREAMER!!!...and our walls are very thin so I've been awake since about 5am!

Then DS (8) was being a pain and not doing as he was told; trying to do everyone breakfast when mindees (who I was expecting to meet at school) turn up!

Trying to get two mindees to brush their teeth is like, pulling teeth :p

Then none of the kids obviously wanted to go to school because I asked them several times to put shoes, coats and get their bags...result late for school!!

first time since been minding....running through playground with 7 kids with parents looking on "first time I've ever been late OK" I shout ;) then have to speak to mindees teachers on parents behalf because they don't have time...

...am now having a coffee to chill whilst the girls have an apple and have 5 minutes of TV!! :jump for joy:

JCrakers
08-06-2011, 08:39 AM
Childminding....dont you just love it !! ;)

Becky x

Flisspaps
08-06-2011, 08:47 AM
Poor you - and poor neighbours!

The Juggler
08-06-2011, 01:15 PM
hope you have a better afternoon :)

VINASOL
08-06-2011, 05:48 PM
turned out to be a really fun day and this afternoon FLEW by (perhaps because 2 of my 6 mindees didn't turn up)...:) now going to bed ready for tomorrow :o

Helcatt
08-06-2011, 07:26 PM
sleep well - hope the baby doesn't keep you awake again!

I'm planning an early night too, had disturbed sleep last two nights cos of my two horros

Hx