PDA

View Full Version : What do I do?

Tippy Toes
07-06-2011, 10:25 AM
Hi

I have parents coming to sign contract tomorrow.

Only just realised I have no contracts left! I dont want to put them off coming around.

Is there any way around this??

Thanks

maryp0ppins
07-06-2011, 10:35 AM
can you use a computer....draw up your own contract with all that is written on your existing contract....We can use our own contacts!!

If you would rather use the ncma or mm ones then tell them yours is the settling in contracts which is still legally binding but once settling in period is coming to an end you must all fill in the ncma/mm one as this is how you'd rather work!!

HTH and hope it makes sense?:idea:

Tippy Toes
07-06-2011, 03:54 PM
can you use a computer....draw up your own contract with all that is written on your existing contract....We can use our own contacts!!

If you would rather use the ncma or mm ones then tell them yours is the settling in contracts which is still legally binding but once settling in period is coming to an end you must all fill in the ncma/mm one as this is how you'd rather work!!

HTH and hope it makes sense?:idea:

Thanks for that! Didnt realise we could do one that was legally binding.

Thanks again! :)

miffy
07-06-2011, 04:52 PM
If you are insured with NCMA you need to use their contracts or they will not represent you if there is a contract dispute.

Could you borrow a contract from a cm friend and then give them one back once yours arrive?

Miffy xx

sarah707
07-06-2011, 06:50 PM
If you are insured with NCMA you need to use their contracts or they will not represent you if there is a contract dispute.

Could you borrow a contract from a cm friend and then give them one back once yours arrive?

Miffy xx

As Miffy says if you are insured with NCMA don't use anything but their own contracts or they will not cover you if you have a problem.

Good luck with it all :D

zippy
07-06-2011, 09:18 PM
The same applies for Morton michel you have to use theirs