PDA

View Full Version : West Yorkshire CM?

handeme
07-06-2011, 07:13 AM
Hi,

I am just wondering if there are any other West Yorkshire cm on here?

I am just on the Leeds/Bradford boarder and have been minding for around 10 weeks. I find all the cm's I come into contact with don't talk (maybe just a passing hello to be polite but thats it) and I am finding it all very lonley. I honestly thought CM would help in each other out, pass on any business they are not able to do etc.

I do go to a childminder drop in session but that is in a totally different area to me and I do go to baby/toddler groups but to be honestly they are all very clicky.

c x

Tam's Tribe
07-06-2011, 08:17 AM
Hi

I might be a bit far from you but I childmind in Oakworth, Keighley. If not let me know and perhaps we can get together, half way if we can find a fun place.

I have been minding for 2 years now and really enjoying it. Luckily the local CMs are friendly and supportive!

Lovies
Tam
x

handeme
07-06-2011, 10:49 AM
That sounds fab, do you know Liz? she is on Oakworth too, I did my ICP with her.

I think the CM by me are all very very competative and are not willing to help out (even my mentor) !!

I quite regularly go to Dragons Den.

c x

sue m
07-06-2011, 10:58 AM
Our Tam is lovely..........

I sent you a pm but your inbox is full Hazel, I know a girl who uses a cm on Weston Estate and thought she might know someone if it's a minder in Otley you want. Mum's hairdresser has one on the Estate and they are Catholic so she might go to St Joseph's. What a shame they are clicky.