PDA

View Full Version : Childcare Vouchers Schemes

Louise317
06-06-2011, 10:54 AM
I was just wondering, with the vouchers do I need to set up with a variety of companies or do I wait until a parent requires it and up with that company ?

Thank you in advance

Louise x

loocyloo
06-06-2011, 11:04 AM
i just register with companies as and when parents require me to be registered! ( if i am not already! )

i also make sure that i only get paid by online transfer through the voucher companies. tried using paper vouchers and having to redeem them myself and it was a real faff! so much easier to get paid online!

AliceK
06-06-2011, 11:12 AM
i just register with companies as and when parents require me to be registered! ( if i am not already! )
i also make sure that i only get paid by online transfer through the voucher companies. tried using paper vouchers and having to redeem them myself and it was a real faff! so much easier to get paid online!

This is what I do too. It's usually pretty straightforward and quick to register.

xxx

rebecca4573
06-06-2011, 11:19 AM
I plan to register as I go along. I've looked at a few websites for vouchers and it seems really straightforward to sign up.

Louise317
06-06-2011, 11:37 AM
Thank you :)

I thought this would be the case but had mad panic this morning haha
obviously dreaming again!!

Flisspaps
06-06-2011, 12:06 PM
Can my sister pay me using Childcare vouchers as I am a registered provider?

The information on the various sites related to vouchers is contradictory - it says you can't pay family members with them, but you CAN use them for a registered provider. However, I am both a family member AND a registered provider.

Flisspaps
06-06-2011, 12:08 PM
Have answered my own question - yes!