PDA

View Full Version : Activity Centre from Argos

cherry
30-04-2008, 12:26 PM
I saw this in the sale at our local Argos this morning, has anybody got one and if so are they any good.

Thought it might be nice in the summer for the young ones.

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10001&catalogId=1500001001&langId=-1&searchTerms=3660227&Submit=GO+%3E

katickles
30-04-2008, 12:57 PM
Hi Cherry - thats fab. I have just reserved one & can collect it tomorrow.

Thanks for that, it looks like so much fun!:jump for joy:

Alibali
30-04-2008, 01:03 PM
That looks great, it'll be good to see if anyone has one and hear their views, I think I'll reserve one and wait to see what everyone else thinks!

Ta xxx

barbarella68
30-04-2008, 01:22 PM
Hi,
I got given one of these last year by my friend and it is a bit small .I look after 4 mindees and my own son and they all want to get on at a time which causes arguements.One of my boy mindees pulled the hoops off so its now broken.It does blow up really well though so cant complain at that.Then again you might have well behaved children that do as their told.:)

sarah707
30-04-2008, 07:05 PM
I never do well with blow-up stuff... it always seems to pop :(

avril
30-04-2008, 07:09 PM
I've got this, it was bought for my older sons 2nd birthday 3yrs on I've still got it only the ramp/slide at the front popped but the little ones really enjoy it. We've pretended it's a boat rocking on it, thrown a blanket over it for a den, we have had hours of fun with it, it's time to get it back out soon. :jump for joy:

Avril x:)

Jinx
30-04-2008, 08:14 PM
I'm never good with blow up stuff either, but this does look fun and is a very good price. Have done my second favorite thing..... reserved one online!!
My favorite thing is ....surfing the forum!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Although looking at the weather forecast, it's going to be a good few days til we can get outside and play on it!!!

Thanks for the idea. Blimey, its been an expensive week!!!!!
Jinx x