PDA

View Full Version : Need help quick please

Adiamond
04-06-2011, 08:50 AM
Good morning all, I am just about to text my new mum with her weekly fee and I need to put in the text that I need 2 weeks deposit off her (she already knows this she just hasn't mentioned it :rolleyes: ) I cannot make the text sound right she wants me to text her rather than ring because she is away!!!!!

So far all I have got is.....Hi, just letting you know that your weekly childcare costs wil be £****
Please help how to ask for deposit I am rubbish when it comes to this sort of thing :blush: x

gigglinggoblin
04-06-2011, 09:03 AM
short and sweet without any apologies!

Total to pay - £x, this is 2 weeks deposit £y and first weeks fees £z. Have a lovely weekend, see you Monday :)

Goatgirl
04-06-2011, 09:03 AM
Hi :),
Just add "your first payment will be £x.xx, due on ?/?/?. This includes a 2 week deposit of £x.xx as discussed?/stated in payment policy?." Hope you're all enoying your break :)

Think I'd start with "Hi, As requested I'm letting you know..",

hope this helps, bin it if it doesn't sound right :thumbsup:

best wishes,
Wendy :)

blue bear
04-06-2011, 09:04 AM
So along with the two weeks deposit it will be x amount this week and x amount each week after that

Adiamond
04-06-2011, 09:07 AM
THANK YOU all sooooo much :clapping: :clapping: , I always feel really bad asking for money lol x

Adiamond
06-06-2011, 06:41 AM
Morning, I text mum on Saturday with the weekly fees + deposit and guess what?? no reply :eek: she always replies to my texts:rolleyes:

We will see if he arrives at 8.30 or not ( something seems not quite right with this one, I thought this from the start hmmm) let u know later x

miffy
06-06-2011, 06:59 AM
I hope you're wrong but always trust your gut instincts.

Don't be duped into providing care if she arrives without payment, it's bad enough if things fall through but worse if you've provided free childcare!

Miffy xx

The Juggler
06-06-2011, 01:26 PM
did they come??

Adiamond
06-06-2011, 02:32 PM
well they turned up right on time aswell :thumbsup:
with full deposit and this weeks fees :clapping: :clapping: woohoo hope I was wrong about this family lol :clapping: x

Goatgirl
06-06-2011, 02:38 PM
Glad today has turned out well :), hopefully it will continue :thumbsup: