PDA

View Full Version : Bike

Pipsqueak
03-06-2011, 03:40 PM
I just taught my mindee P to ride a bike. She has been trying all week to ride in the garden so I took her round the back field where there is a bike path.... and hey presto the little lady done it. A bit battered and bruised on the legs but she is tough cookie and one clever 4yr old!:D :clapping: I am so proud of her:thumbsup:

angiemog
03-06-2011, 03:44 PM
Well Done to a very clever 4 year old and also to you x

The Juggler
03-06-2011, 03:49 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

funemnx
03-06-2011, 05:23 PM
Aw, well done you, she is a clever girl, my 3rd son was 8 before he mastered it :eek: !!!

Pipsqueak
03-06-2011, 06:57 PM
P is such a tryer... bless her she just wants to be one of the big kids and thus she will give anything a shot. she knows no fear and scares the poop out of me. she gets battered and bruised . so proud of her

Heaven Scent
03-06-2011, 07:38 PM
Not read the thread - but Pip that is not a nice thing to call yourself - surely you are not that bad !!!! :laughing: :laughing:

mama2three
03-06-2011, 08:46 PM
:laughing:
Not read the thread - but Pip that is not a nice thing to call yourself - surely you are not that bad !!!! :laughing: :laughing:

just spat my cuppa!:laughing: :laughing:

Mollymop
03-06-2011, 08:51 PM
Well done you, do u wanna come down here and teach my 7 year old who refuses to get on one!? I need some tips:panic:

jayjay1963
04-06-2011, 09:03 PM
Well done you, do u wanna come down here and teach my 7 year old who refuses to get on one!? I need some tips:panic:

My son was seven when he finally rode a bike independently. Had previously refused even after receiving a lovely bike for xmas. Turns out he was so scared of falling off in front of his mates that he decided it would be better to not ride at all! I finally got him to ride around in the garden where no-one else could see him and it only took half an hour before he was off by himself and never off it:) I ran around the garden holding on to the back of the bike and gradually loosened my grip until finally I let go and he cycled around by himself for a whole lap of the garden before he realised I wasn't there any more. My eldest daughter's friend was 12 when he finally learned so don't give up!

Jacqui

miffy
04-06-2011, 09:04 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Miffy xx