PDA

View Full Version : tantrums

Helen Dempster
01-06-2011, 09:48 PM
helloooooooooo all

Just thought I'd share part of my day with you... 3x mindees, 1x ds - all boys. Took them all to the woods and one of the mindees (5yo) did nothing but whinge about everything, then it didn't help that he brushed against some brambles and scratched his legs. But we got to the car (I have a Galaxy) and he usually sits in the back row next to his sibling. Today though the others all sat in the middle row and so he had one mega hissy fit cos he didn't want to sit alone. Crying, screaming, screaming some more... So I told him I would sit next to him, and got in the back, put my seat belt on and said "now we've got a problem"... you should've seen his face, it was a picture - but hey, it worked :) He calmed down straight away and started laughing....called me silly, but.... :laughing:

Ali56
01-06-2011, 09:55 PM
Haha, love it!! Silly!!:laughing: :laughing:
I've done daft things like that before, on a regular basis! The kids think its funny, sorts out the tantrum in an easygoing way......God only knows what the other people in the car park think....But who cares? its little things like that which makes us great at what we do:D :D

onceinabluemoon
02-06-2011, 06:01 AM
Fabulous way to stop a tantrum, love it x

The Juggler
02-06-2011, 01:07 PM
quick thinking! love it.x