PDA

View Full Version : Poorly Babies :-(

brit_chick
29-04-2008, 09:12 PM
Hello peeps. I had to send k (age nerly 2) home yesterday as he was crying & holding his belly & last night his mum txt me saying he had been sick :(. He was better & back to his normal self this morning when they got up so him & his brother still came to me today.He must of had a 24hr bug. When they came this afternoon they both were fine but by the end of day the 6 month old was poorly :( He had a high temp & very sleepy. Got a txt from there mum a few hours ago saying that they are at hospital with m the (6 month old).

I really hope he is going to be alright.

I am worried about him :crying:

Twinkles
29-04-2008, 09:15 PM
oh no , poor little thing , poor you too.
kinda puts my day into perspective a little.

Hope he's ok. let us know.

Cazz
29-04-2008, 09:19 PM
Poor little chap it's even worse when they can't tell you how they are feeling. We have got sickness bug going round the school - there were 8 children off from my dd class yesterday (two of which are really good friends so I'm keeping everything crossed that she doesn't come down with it :( ).

Hope your two mindees are both okay - keep us updated.

sarah707
29-04-2008, 09:19 PM
Oh no! Poor chick... I hope it's good news from the hospital soon xx

angeldelight
29-04-2008, 10:23 PM
Oh hope hes ok

Let us know

Hope you are ok also

Hugs

Angel xx

Jinx
30-04-2008, 08:39 AM
Any news on the little baby?

Hope he's ok, and that you managed to sleep ok last night.:)

Jinx x

mum22
30-04-2008, 08:43 AM
Hi

Have you heard anything ? hope he is alright.

Hopefully they are the kind of parents that keep you informed so you dont sit at home worrying.

xhelen

brit_chick
30-04-2008, 12:39 PM
Just to let you know that the baby is out of hospital.He came out last night. He has got an infection :(

Jinx
30-04-2008, 12:41 PM
Poor little mite.
Glad to hear it was nothing too serious then:thumbsup:

Jinx x

Cazz
30-04-2008, 03:30 PM
Glad to hear he is home and it isn't anything too serious.

Gherkin
30-04-2008, 08:49 PM
Poor little babes.

Now sorry that I'm going to sound like a savage old moo but if he was sick more than twice(?) under Ofsteds guidlines he should not have been with you for 48 hours since the last time he was sick as otherwise his parents are putting you, your family and the other mindees at risk of getting ill.

You may already know this and think I'm horrid but if you do not know this it might be useful to know.