PDA

View Full Version : charming!

Helen Dempster
27-05-2011, 09:45 AM
Walking back from school run this morning, a little chap opened his front door (could've only been about 4 years old), so me being me gave him a big smile. What did I get in return....? The finger!!!! I couldn't believe it...shocking!

Maza
27-05-2011, 09:51 AM
I know I shouldn't laugh, but I just did! I bet your face was a picture!

Mollymop
27-05-2011, 11:23 AM
omg what is the world coming too!!!!? ...The finger from a lo! (i shouldn't laugh because it's wrong.....kids hey)

I remember my Ds when he was about 2, we were on the train and he sat there in his buggy swearing all the way home, I just couldn't believe it. He told an elderly lady once to move her fat behind (but the other word) while we were looking at toys in a shop once only because she said "hello dear" I wished the world would swallow me up then and there.
Luckily he grew out of it pretty quick and for a near teen he hates swear words

miffy
27-05-2011, 11:45 AM
Sorry I laughed too - I know I wouldn't have laughed if it had been done to me though.

Miffy xx

Louise0208
27-05-2011, 11:51 AM
i was only saying on facebook this morning about kids having no hope around here.

heavily pregnant Mum was walking school this morning with LO.......Mum was having a joint :mad:

The Juggler
27-05-2011, 12:57 PM
i was only saying on facebook this morning about kids having no hope around here.

heavily pregnant Mum was walking school this morning with LO.......Mum was having a joint :mad:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :panic: :panic:

mrs coops
27-05-2011, 01:13 PM

People wonder why kids are turning out like they are and then you get parent's like these :mad:
I have known people who "smoke" but i have never known them doing it in front of there kids

WibbleWobble
27-05-2011, 01:18 PM

ha ha ha .....how did you know it wasnt a rolly???;)

did it smell.......fruity???:laughing:

fess up lou!!!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i get a bit :censored: off with the smokers who hang round the school gate. They take a drag and then hold it behind them as if that makes all the difference.

oh get me off my soap box before i get vertigo

mandy xx

The Juggler
27-05-2011, 01:19 PM
ha ha ha .....how did you know it wasnt a rolly???;)

did it smell.......fruity???:laughing:

fess up lou!!!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i get a bit :censored: off with the smokers who hang round the school gate. They take a drag and then hold it behind them as if that makes all the difference.

oh get me off my soap box before i get vertigo

mandy xx

better than those who walk in front of you flicking their nasty ash behind all over me and the little ones :censored:

Louise0208
27-05-2011, 03:03 PM
i know cus i used to be young & did stupid things & picked a few brain cells :blush: ....besides my neighbour is a stoner & i get high if i open my bedroom widow at night :angry:

charleyfarley
27-05-2011, 03:41 PM

:eek: :eek:
Some people think it's normal, that's the trouble :panic:

We've had some lovely neighbours(NOT) move in opposite us and the language that comes out of the mans mouth is disgusting. I even had to apologise to a parent at collection the other week as the neighbour was swearing loudly outside :panic: I just hope they have a short term lease :thumbsup:

Carol xx