PDA

View Full Version : I love vistaprint!

louise2778
29-04-2008, 09:02 PM
Evening everyone,

I have just placed my order and I cant believe how much stuff I have got.

It all came to just £9.82 postage but I got £86 worth of stuff for free!!

You name it, I got it. :clapping:

A big thank you everyone who told me about the vistaprint website :thumbsup:

charleyfarley
29-04-2008, 09:06 PM
Glad you are pleased with them. I use them all the time for the freebies

Carol xx

donnahay0
29-04-2008, 09:06 PM
I had some business cards from them and also ordered the notepads - they arrived quickly and I thought very good value for money.

Trouble is a couple of weeks later I ended up changing my mobile and now the number is wrong on the business cards - oh well can't win them all.

I love the notepads best.

jordanann
29-04-2008, 09:12 PM
It's great isnt it:clapping:
I got loads of stuff from them, buisness cards, note pads,leaflets and car magnets oh and also a little :clapping: automatic stamp:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Love Lisa
xx xx xx

louise2778
29-04-2008, 09:14 PM
It's great isnt it:clapping:
I got loads of stuff from them, buisness cards, note pads,leaflets and car magnets oh and also a little :clapping: automatic stamp:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Love Lisa
xx xx xx

got it, got it, and got it.....I just got everything that was free!! :thumbsup:

sarah707
29-04-2008, 09:16 PM
I agree I have had some lovely stuff from them... can I just add a note of caution though ....

A very good friend has had money taken from her Visa card when she is absolutely sure she did not join the 'vistaprint club' ... so please be very careful what boxes you tick when you order things! :eek:

louise2778
29-04-2008, 09:40 PM
I agree I have had some lovely stuff from them... can I just add a note of caution though ....

A very good friend has had money taken from her Visa card when she is absolutely sure she did not join the 'vistaprint club' ... so please be very careful what boxes you tick when you order things! :eek:

Yeah I did notice before you get to the billing page there are 3 pages of offers from other companies.

I didnt tick any other boxes, just my vistaprint order so I should be ok :laughing:

Jennie
29-04-2008, 10:19 PM
:littleangel: I have got all the free stuff, everybody loves my leaflets. :laughing:

Tickles
30-04-2008, 08:14 AM
Hi all, i got business cards, magnetic calendars, magnetic business cards, magnetic car sign, sticky note pad, stamper, pen, leflets, return labels, custom made stickers which say " my childminder says well done A+ & headed paper.

They all came last week & are fab

Joanne

Donkey
30-04-2008, 08:36 AM
I love vp too!!

word of caution.....
Don't place an order at midnight when you can barely keep your eyes open....

I have had to re-order pretty much everything as I put the wrong website address on and even spelt things wrong :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

must use .org.uk and not .co.uk :)

mum22
30-04-2008, 08:36 AM
Hi

Anyone that has the magnet car stickers - what are they like - can jealous people pull them off easily - - can little fingers pull them off ? - I never go fast so am not worried about them flying off while driving as my family call me "driving miss daisy" when im in the car...:cool:
thanks helen

jaja
30-04-2008, 09:18 AM
I love them too!!! got loads of stuff and i couldnt wait for them to turn up, would be interested to know about the car stickers things (?) i was thinking about getting some xxx

squiggle
30-04-2008, 09:54 AM
Hi

Anyone that has the magnet car stickers - what are they like - can jealous people pull them off easily - - can little fingers pull them off ? - I never go fast so am not worried about them flying off while driving as my family call me "driving miss daisy" when im in the car...:cool:
thanks helen

i have wondered about this too. would be interested what people think of them

Jen x

Tickles
30-04-2008, 11:52 AM
You would be able to pull car magnet off etc if parked & unattended. I havent used mine yet as i'm not looking for any more mindees at moment, but was getting it for nothing so thought might as well.

I would use it when driving around etc, but remove it if leaving car unattended.

It is like a very large fridge magnet, same sort of design, though it does look great

Joanne