PDA

View Full Version : OMG

cherry
26-05-2011, 02:15 PM
Just off to do the school run in pouring rain, hailstones and thunder and lightning with a triple buggy :eek:

Wonder how many kids have got their coats with them :(

Maza
26-05-2011, 02:20 PM
I was just thinking how glad I am that I don't have to do a school run today!

Helcatt
26-05-2011, 02:32 PM
this is where I like having hubby as assistant! He's gone on the school run and I'm at home with the littlies. One has just woken up and needing snuggle time so I can surf at the same time

I was writing up obs while he was sleeping and my little lady played

HX

grindal
26-05-2011, 03:08 PM
this is where I like having hubby as assistant! He's gone on the school run and I'm at home with the littlies. One has just woken up and needing snuggle time so I can surf at the same time

I was writing up obs while he was sleeping and my little lady played

HX

Where in North london are you Helcatt? I am in Palmers Green and somehow managed to dodge pouring rain and thunder storms for a playgroup collection and a school collection :clapping: :clapping:

catlyn
26-05-2011, 03:51 PM
we went for a walk in glorious sunshune and 20 mins later got caught in a torrential downpour :eek: kids were sort of OK..i had the rain cover but by the time i wrestled it out of the buggy bag and onto the pushchair they were a a bit damp..I on the other hand was absoulutely soaked....had to change right through to my knickers when we came home :laughing: people going past in cars were looking at me as if I was mad when i was trundling along sopping wet...and to top it all my nipper got a puncture half way accross the field....I have left it outside in the rain as its completely waterlogged...a bit like me LOL.... i'm hoping for sun tomorrow to dry it out

littletreasures
26-05-2011, 04:49 PM
I had just managed to get the last child and buggy in the car when the heavens opened. I sat in the car for 5 minutes until the rain had eased off.

I am so glad I have my friend's drive to park on which is very near the school, otherwise I would have to park 1/2 mile away. The kids (and me) would have got soaked!

miffy
26-05-2011, 05:10 PM
Wasn't too bad here on the school run, then tipped it down as soon as we got in - didn't mind that at all! :D

Miffy xx

mushpea
26-05-2011, 05:28 PM
we've had sharp showers all day on and off and also on the school run,, all but one child had coats with them, cant complain though cause need the rain for the allotment:D

Chimps Childminding
26-05-2011, 06:22 PM
We have had thunder storms today!! One mindee turned up for school today in just a tee shirt and leggings (Forest School) Luckily I had a hoodie in my spares box which I sent her to school wearing - good job its been quite cold here!!

breezy
26-05-2011, 06:50 PM
Got soaked twice today, once on lunchtime nursery run and then on afternoon school run in a thunderstorm, luckily all kids had coats, but little one hates raincover on buggy and kept trying to kick it off and get out of buggy!

Helcatt
27-05-2011, 10:18 AM
Where in North london are you Helcatt? I am in Palmers Green and somehow managed to dodge pouring rain and thunder storms for a playgroup collection and a school collection :clapping: :clapping:

Tufnell park - it was ok on the afternoon run, but hubby went anyway! :blush:

I used to drop off my friends girl at a nursery/pre-school in palmers green

HX