PDA

View Full Version : Excited!

Vickster
26-05-2011, 01:27 PM
Well me and my two children are off to Cornwall next week with three others and whilst we are away, my husband is putting artificial grass down and new coat pegs for the children. Our grass never really got through the winter this year, so it will be so nice to have green non muddy grass all year round!!

Stew....pid
26-05-2011, 01:31 PM
Well me and my two children are off to Cornwall next week with three others and whilst we are away, my husband is putting artificial grass down and new coat pegs for the children. Our grass never really got through the winter this year, so it will be so nice to have green non muddy grass all year round!!

Let me know how you get on with the artificial grass please as we are thinking about doing it :)

Have a great week of relaxing with ya kids, and dont worry about the rest of who will be WORKING :rolleyes: :D

Vickster
26-05-2011, 01:37 PM
I will do, it looks lovely and we have already unrolled it and had forward roll competitions. (My head was spinning) The children won!!

It does look lovely. I will post a picture when I get back.

sarah707
26-05-2011, 06:02 PM
Have a lovely time! :clapping:

Vickster
12-06-2011, 08:48 PM
Well I had a lovely holiday and here is the grass!!

Playmate
12-06-2011, 08:55 PM
Looks great :clapping: I wanted artificial grass, but the are we had to cover was about 3 times yours and too expensive,so we had to lay real turf. It is nice but keeping it mowed and the children off it when it is wet is not good :(
enjoy :clapping:

Vickster
12-06-2011, 08:56 PM
Playmate, I would rather have a bigger garden! But it is fab and when the sun shines on it, it is really warm!