PDA

View Full Version : out and about nipper?

peach
26-05-2011, 10:42 AM
sorry me again ha ha

has anyone got a photo they can send me of the back on this buggy, the bit where the break is so i can see if my buggy board would fit please?

Thanks.

I thought id found a double i wanted (well 2 see last thread) but after a post on there about the nipper I now want one ha ha ha

Rubybubbles
26-05-2011, 10:43 AM
I use a buggy board on mine no problems (although not atm only got 2 until 3 again in July)

Will take photos once I get it together again:)

peach
26-05-2011, 11:01 AM
i have found one for £70 in really good nic with sun shade but no rain cover just near me :clapping:

how much is a rain cover?

mama2three
26-05-2011, 11:09 AM
i have found one for £70 in really good nic with sun shade but no rain cover just near me :clapping:

That is incredibly cheap for a nipper 360. Are you sure its the one with the swivel wheel. The older version has a fixed wheel and a brake on the handlebar.
Covers on ebay around £23

peach
26-05-2011, 11:23 AM
yes it is hun x

i used to mind her little one years agao

catlyn
26-05-2011, 11:29 AM
i won mine on e bay for £72 and its the new one....I thought I had got a bargain:) it has a rain cover and a sunshade but the rain cover is ripped now...i need to get a new one

mama2three
26-05-2011, 11:40 AM
yes it is hun x

i used to mind her little one years agao

:clapping: definately got yourself a bargain :D

peach
26-05-2011, 11:44 AM
:clapping: definately got yourself a bargain :D

hubby says no :angry:

its to big - how wide are they?

and how easy is it to fold up?

ans i still dont know if the buggy board will fit - but i dont care lol i want it!

catlyn
26-05-2011, 11:54 AM
really easy to fold...2 catches on the side that hook off and a little red catch. easy to flip open as well Not wide at all...mine fits through most of my internal doors and my front door its smaller that my maclaren twin light weight buggy Folds flat and fits in my boot ( i have a renault laguna)

mama2three
26-05-2011, 11:55 AM
Its narrower than the hauck one , much much lighter - easy to fold - and the only side by side to fit in the boot of a new shape corolla.
tell him you will buy it , try it out , and if hes still not happy with it you can sell it for more than you paid!

miffy
26-05-2011, 12:06 PM

Bargain! :clapping:

Go for it - you can't lose at that price!

Miffy xx

AliceK
26-05-2011, 12:10 PM
I have a Lascal buggy board on mine. It's what I think they call a compromised fit as there isn't much room between the handlebar and hood bit for the childs head to poke through but it did OK for my 3yr old DD when she needed to use it. (now she just hitches a lift on the front footrest when she's feeling lazy)

At that price you can't go wrong, it is the best double I've had and I've tried quite a few (my OH despairs of me constantly buying and then selling pushchairs :blush: )

xxxxx

Milli147
26-05-2011, 12:41 PM
You HAVE to buy it! It is the best thing I have bought for childminding, pushing about an old umbrella double was exhausting - the nipper is a dream to push, even with three toddlers in/on it!
It fits through all normal doorways, folds fairly flat and is light to lift into the car too.
Mine didn't have a rain cover, I bought a new one on ebay (bestbuys4baby I think) for about £20.

peach
26-05-2011, 01:06 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

bought :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

well pick it up tues :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

missymood
26-05-2011, 01:18 PM
It's great but there is only one drawback!

It doesn't go through my favourite charity shop door:panic:

I love our charity shops and the one that is really cheap I can't get in so will have to sneak off at the weekend:thumbsup:

peach
26-05-2011, 01:18 PM
It's great but there is only one drawback!

It doesn't go through my favourite charity shop door:panic:

I love our charity shops and the one that is really cheap I can't get in so will have to sneak off at the weekend:thumbsup:

lol its much easyer without the kids anyway :thumbsup:

appleblossom
26-05-2011, 01:40 PM
The raincover that came with my Nipper is torn. IMO it's a bad design as it has airholes in the sides next to the seats. These airholes are just the right size for inquisitive little fingers. So of course the fingers go in there and make the holes bigger, and now the holes are huge. Why they think the holes are needed is hard to guess- it's not as though the cover is airtight or anywhere close to it. TBH it was a pain from the start as it was too small to pull over the foorest properly and just popped up all the time.

So can I ask if anyonne knows of a suitable replacement cover, especially one which is a more generous size?

Many thanks.

peach
26-05-2011, 04:25 PM
The raincover that came with my Nipper is torn. IMO it's a bad design as it has airholes in the sides next to the seats. These airholes are just the right size for inquisitive little fingers. So of course the fingers go in there and make the holes bigger, and now the holes are huge. Why they think the holes are needed is hard to guess- it's not as though the cover is airtight or anywhere close to it. TBH it was a pain from the start as it was too small to pull over the foorest properly and just popped up all the time.

So can I ask if anyonne knows of a suitable replacement cover, especially one which is a more generous size?

Many thanks.

im gonna go into town next week and go to mothercare and try out one of thers ill let you know how i get on x

appleblossom
26-05-2011, 06:08 PM
Thanks Peach