PDA

View Full Version : can anyone give a review on any of thease buggys please x

peach
26-05-2011, 09:46 AM
my hubby is in a huff because im taking my time over choosing a double :rolleyes:

its quite a task lol

i like thease 2

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BABY-JOGGER-CITY-MICRO-MINI-TWIN-STROLLER-PUSHCHAIR-/310320002830?pt=UK_Baby_BabyTravel_Pushchairs_GL&hash=item484083770e

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HAUCK-ROADSTER-DUO-DOUBLE-TWIN-PUSHCHAIR-STROLLER-51-/140550303063?pt=UK_Baby_BabyTravel_Pushchairs_GL&hash=item20b9736d57

any views on any of thease?

thanks x

Stew....pid
26-05-2011, 09:51 AM
Cant believe im about to give comment on a pushchair... what has happened to my life :crying:

My money would go on the Hauck Roadster, it looks more robust than the other 1 and you seem to be getting more for your money :D

Rubybubbles
26-05-2011, 09:52 AM
Cant believe im about to give comment on a pushchair... what has happened to my life :crying:

My money would go on the Hauck Roadster, it looks more robust than the other 1 and you seem to be getting more for your money :D

rofl:laughing:

I haven't used either so can't comment! I love my out and about nipper though;)

manjay
26-05-2011, 09:55 AM

It's a very serious job you know?:D

I don't have any experience of those two but I too love my out n about nipper. I don't blame you taking your time. It is something you are going to have to live with using every day:thumbsup:

WibbleWobble
26-05-2011, 09:59 AM

same here stew...i have gone from handbag/shoe/office envy to pushchair and massive 7 seater car envy!

mandy xxx

Blaze
26-05-2011, 10:02 AM
same here stew...i have gone from handbag/shoe/office envy to pushchair and massive 7 seater car envy!

mandy xxx

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :thumbsup: (Though I still have secret shoe envy)!:blush:

peach
26-05-2011, 10:04 AM

:thumbsup:
thanks x

kindredspirits
26-05-2011, 10:09 AM
:laughing: :laughing: I have a second hand powertwin and it is a brilliant buggy - only cost me £100 second hand.

peach
26-05-2011, 10:17 AM
I too love my out n about nipper.

i want one of them lol

just done search online

sarah32
26-05-2011, 10:22 AM
my hubby is in a huff because im taking my time over choosing a double :rolleyes:

its quite a task lol

i like thease 2

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BABY-JOGGER-CITY-MICRO-MINI-TWIN-STROLLER-PUSHCHAIR-/310320002830?pt=UK_Baby_BabyTravel_Pushchairs_GL&hash=item484083770e

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HAUCK-ROADSTER-DUO-DOUBLE-TWIN-PUSHCHAIR-STROLLER-51-/140550303063?pt=UK_Baby_BabyTravel_Pushchairs_GL&hash=item20b9736d57

any views on any of thease?

thanks x

I havent had any experience of either but looking at the weights of them, i would go with the jogger city as alot lighter

nicoleon
26-05-2011, 11:49 AM
I've got the babyjogger micro and love it! In fact I love all baby joggers :D

Be mindful though, because the micro is from 6months onwards not from birth!! The mini city would be from birth.

Hauck Roadster is supposed to be clumsy and heavy, only heard bad reviews of that one.

One note re the Nipper: I hate it! Far too low for me, it makes my back ache! I know lots of minders love, love, love it but it's got to work for you so I would recommend testing one somewhere (I've been known to stop people and ask to push their pushchair :blush: )

AliceK
26-05-2011, 12:15 PM
I have the Baby Jogger although I don't use it anymore. When I first had it I thought it was the best ever and it is easy to push, the hoods are great, really big and can come right down, the fold on it is amazing BUT, then I bought a P&T's which was better at handling and then I bought a Nipper 360 and that beats them all hands down for handling. If I ever use the Baby Jogger now I find it really hard work compared to the Nipper.

xxxxx

jane5
26-05-2011, 06:33 PM
Out n about nipper, it fits through standard doors, 73 cm wide and a dream to push, (I love it so much I bought a single)

Jane power twin, a tandem and a dream to push,

or ABC adventure triple, can be used as a double only and narrow at 74 cm so fits through standard doors, the only answer imo for 3 lo's strapped in. I should have bought this 1st but didn't because of the money but have now because I have a bad back. It is heavy to put in the car but I only use mine to walk locally.

Louise0208
26-05-2011, 07:01 PM
Stay away from the Hauck!!!

i bought a single roadster brand new for our holiday in egypt a few years back....we had to leave it there!

The front wheel buckled going down 3 steps on the first day.
The seat has vertually no padding
The chassis feels like it would collapse at any time
my 18 month old (whos a midget) had to put his legs either side of the footrest due to the lipp (cracking knees on the bumper bar)
No good for toddlers due to small & short seat
Adjustable function on the handle bar broke when going down the same few steps due to DS being in the buggy (he was small so wasnt due to weight)

all that in 2 weeks!!

Phil & teds for me.....bought second hand, so far lasted 2.5 years with me, flew around the world (not quite), coped with LOs up to 5yrs old.....and still going strong.

Little Bear
27-05-2011, 06:42 PM
I have the Roadster and I would not recommend it as it is massive!!!!! It does not fit through doorways and it is big and bulky.

Trouble
27-05-2011, 07:07 PM
out and about are fab not to bulky either#