PDA

View Full Version : After school care- information sheets?

LauraF2011
25-05-2011, 11:29 AM
Hi, i am new here so please bare with me!
i am a newly registered childminder, and have lots of enquiries for afterschool/holiday care. (which will be great to start me off) i have a couple coming tomorrow and have just sat down to do the all about me forms as had only done the early years ones, but i am stuck?

all i can think to put down on them is food allegies, likes/dislikes, activites they like and dislike, special needs, ethnic background?? i know there must be more? was going to get the child to draw some of what they like doing on the form so it makes them involved? i know i wont need toiletry and nappy changing, or sleep routines as they are over seven?

any help would be much appreciated, thanks x

breezy
26-05-2011, 04:34 PM
Sorry, a bit late to answer your question, how did it all go today?

jojo123
31-05-2011, 06:08 PM
I'm in the same situation, I need to do an all about me form for older children too, and would also appreciate advice on what to include?

Chatterbox Childcare
01-06-2011, 12:27 PM
The idea of a small list for babies is great but older children will talk to you and say what they do and don't like so I wouldn't bother with the form for them

Just the same contract, information sheet and permission letters that you would use for the small ones (without anything relates to EYFS unless in reception class)