PDA

View Full Version : Daft question about attendance register...

buzzy bee
25-05-2011, 09:33 AM
I use the NCMA attendance register, but it's working out quite expensive as I have 12 children on my books...

I was wondering if I have to keep them in the binders they come in, or if I could tear the pages out and just photocopy them when I need more...

This way I also don't have to keep filling out the child details bits at the front, and could also put them in a ring binder with a separate section for each child so that all their hours are together and I don't have to flick through the whole book if I need to.

Is that okay to do?

Thanks!

lau
25-05-2011, 09:41 AM
I cant see that being a problem as if you are an NCMA member then you are still using their tools iykwim. I think it is a great idea and might well do this myself when the time comes.

nokidshere
25-05-2011, 09:58 AM
I print my own register pages and keep them in a folder. Ofsted aren't bothered how you keep them as long as you do.

kindredspirits
25-05-2011, 10:00 AM
i just copied my register's format when i ran out of pages and use them printed out monthly - i don't put them in a folder or anything but when each child leaves i staple all their individual sheets together to go into their loft folder.

Louise0208
25-05-2011, 10:04 AM
i have copied the ncma attendance register with minor changes (i didnt want to photocopy due to copyright) & put in my own binder :thumbsup:

VINASOL
25-05-2011, 10:17 AM
I use the NCMA attendance register, but it's working out quite expensive as I have 12 children on my books...

I was wondering if I have to keep them in the binders they come in, or if I could tear the pages out and just photocopy them when I need more...

This way I also don't have to keep filling out the child details bits at the front, and could also put them in a ring binder with a separate section for each child so that all their hours are together and I don't have to flick through the whole book if I need to.

Is that okay to do?

Thanks!

I don't use the registration books. I created my own as the NCMA one didn't really suit me for my kids coming/going. So each child/family has their own register adn that register lasts a tax year. My inspector thought it was great as i did it to suit my own setting.

linda2girls
25-05-2011, 10:31 AM
I create my own as well.

Linda.

buzzy bee
25-05-2011, 10:38 AM
thanks for all the replies, that's great!

Hadn't thought about copywrite, so I think I might do my own aswell

Thank you :thumbsup:

cs01
25-05-2011, 11:17 AM
I'm sure there's a form under free resources which is based on the NCMA attendence book. Might be worth a look!