PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

mrssully
24-05-2011, 06:42 PM
Hey there... ive been registered for about two weeks, and i am having twins, of 20 months, one of each two days a week! :clapping: ever since the whole childminding process...ive become more and more anxious panicking im doing something wrong, and not understanding something! but i dont think i am....

ive signed ncma contracts with the mum, i have permissions, for suncream, bath, transport, observations, sleeping in pram, first aid emergency treatmeant, outings, play equipment, wet wipes, traveling in car, and photos. i have got her to read safeguarding, equal opps, inclusion, behaviour and complaints policies and will need seperate piece for her to sign, ive put together child info forms, and an all about me piece, and i have just written a brief my day, for daily diaries.... is there anything else before she leaves and im minding??

Also i wondered about the planning... no idea what to plan really and how much i should be planning.... help please! one is a boy and one a girl and they are 20months!

really want to be excited but the panic and anxiety is taking over!:(

HomefromHome
24-05-2011, 07:03 PM
1. chill!!!!
2. let the children play etc first few times so u get a jist of what they like to do (all about me filled in by mum should help too), then start going to groups if u can, tots, cm support groups, rhyme time in libraries and best of if u have a surestart centre near you go to some of their sessions - they are for parents and CARERS of the under fives so you should be welcomed.
hth and have fun!:D

mrssully
24-05-2011, 07:58 PM
:blush:
Hehe really do you think i have it covered? i dont really know what to do about and how to set out planning? any tips or templates? they are quite wild! but i guess thats young twins eh!:laughing: