PDA

View Full Version : invoices

Helen Dempster
24-05-2011, 12:02 PM
afternoon all - hope you're having fun.

Just wondering, do you all give invoices to parents? Both my sets of parents have told me they don't want them, and they are great payers, never been a problem (other than one set of parents over paying me once!). I've respected their wishes, but now I'm thinking I have no record on paper (I've got old copies of invoices from previous parents). Just wondered if anyone has encountered this before and how you dealt with it?? Do you think I should just write up a contract, but keep it in my file?

Thanks guys.

jane5
24-05-2011, 12:21 PM
I give invoices and keep a copy for my records as a couple of the parents pay a different amount each month.

I have just had my questionnaires back and 1 parent has said she would be happy getting a text or email so from now on I will still do my self an invoice for my records but she will get a text. Less ink, paper and time used:thumbsup:

youarewhatyoueat
24-05-2011, 12:31 PM
You need to keep one for your own records, just don't bother giving them one then, it doesn't matter. But you will need one for your books at the end of year.

miffy
24-05-2011, 12:40 PM
I give all the monthly payers an invoice but I have one parent who pays weekly and I don't give her one, it's always the same amount though.

As long as you have some record of how much is paid and when that will be fine

Miffy xx

Helen Dempster
24-05-2011, 01:14 PM
Thanks everyone, that's very helpful :thumbsup:

nokidshere
24-05-2011, 01:20 PM
I don't give invoices as all my parents pay me the same amount of money every month on the 1st straight into my bank account.