PDA

View Full Version : AAAArrrrgggghhhh!!

emmadines
23-05-2011, 06:24 PM
Ive had enough, these days when I understand why people begin to hate children!!!!!

the youngest mindee has done nothing but wine and moan about something or nothing,,,,,,, firstly I dont do moaning......... just cant stand it.. (you may say im in the wrong job)

then all I have done is repeat myself two or tree times on the same but many subjects,........... dont kick that (its a space hopper - not for kicking), no fighting, you can go and collect the eggs when I come out with you (they are penned up and i dont want to have to chase them around the garden nor do i want the stressed or hurt) blar, blar, blar.... yet they still do it.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
sorry needed to moan!!!

Greengrass74
23-05-2011, 06:28 PM
oh dear

it sounds like you have had a really bad day, maybe the children are bored or are picking up on your fustration.

Tomorrow is another day

emmadines
23-05-2011, 06:36 PM
oh dear

it sounds like you have had a really bad day, maybe the children are bored or are picking up on your fustration.

Tomorrow is another day

we made pizza pinwheels and theyve all in in and out the garden - think they were all happy, just one those days I guess

Trouble
23-05-2011, 06:41 PM
I have many of those days you scream all you want love ill join in

1 2 3 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

and breathe:D

emmadines
23-05-2011, 06:46 PM
bottle of wine is close at hand, i told his mum (all 3 of them are hers) that child M has been horrid today, she turned to him and said "if you continue to behave like that you wont be allowed back" and made him apologise which he did.

Trouble
23-05-2011, 07:02 PM
bottle of wine is close at hand, i told his mum (all 3 of them are hers) that child M has been horrid today, she turned to him and said "if you continue to behave like that you wont be allowed back" and made him apologise which he did.

That was good of her, drink the wine sweetie it will help and have 2 glasses for me :D :D

flowerpots
23-05-2011, 07:42 PM
Hope youre sitting back relaxing and enjoying your wine hun. Sounds like you had ahorrible day, hope its better tomorrow. :thumbsup:

xxxxxx

emmadines
23-05-2011, 07:44 PM
Hope youre sitting back relaxing and enjoying your wine hun. Sounds like you had ahorrible day, hope its better tomorrow. :thumbsup:

xxxxxx

just putting house together and the revising with wine in hand