PDA

View Full Version : Mrs O has been - how nice she was!

hollyberry
23-05-2011, 01:23 PM
2 hrs, all done and dusted.

Basically for those who haven't had it yet - DON'T GET YOUR KNICKERS IN A TWIST!! She was so so nice. Basically, the Preparing for your Ofsted Registration Visit booklet is what they go through, pretty much in the same order. She wanted examples of activities that came under each of the EYFS areas of learning and it's just like a chat - HONEST!

If you're not quite understanding what she's asking she will guide you and tease the info out of you!!

Then a quick look round the house - there were things to do but she said "you're the one who risk assesses your home and has to make it safe". No worries about anything, no actions and is registering me for 6 (3 under 5s) so that is absolutely ace. Roll on that certificate because I desperately need to crank up my advertising asap!!!!

She thought I was brill by the way and had a real handle on the EYFS - hurrah!!!! I think coming on here and browsing many many threads has been SUCH a positive help to that so thank you to everyone who contributes and provides learning to us new 'uns!!!! :blush: :blush: :) :) :) :)

miffy
23-05-2011, 05:18 PM
Glad it went well for you :thumbsup:

Miffy xx

sarah707
23-05-2011, 06:11 PM
I am so pleased you had a good visit and can reassure new childminders about the pre-reg.

Let's hope it all goes quickly for you now :D

Andrea08
23-05-2011, 06:18 PM
glad it went well hun xxx:jump for joy: