PDA

View Full Version : cant decide ?

peach
23-05-2011, 01:21 PM
wheather to get a side by side double or a tandum

pros and cons for each (so far lol)

tandum

fits through doors better, fits into my house without needing to be folded but my buggy pod is a pain to fit to most tandums.

its a pain tp push with a buggy board on too.

side by side, fitting through doorways, will need to fold it to get it in and out of my house - but can leave it out side with rain cover over during the day in between playgroups and school runs.

much easyer for a buggy board

arrrhhh I dont know!

Stew....pid
23-05-2011, 01:26 PM
Id have the tandem buggy myself...... reason is that they look sporty where as a double doesnt :panic:

Sorry its a man thing where practicality just doesnt come into it, the sporty looking 1 will always win :D

jane5
23-05-2011, 03:44 PM
An Out and about double nipper is 73cm wide and gets through most doors including my front door and so does an ABC adventurer double which is 74cm wide.

I also like my jane tandem, I have a thing about buying buggies:blush: so I have both :thumbsup:

The Juggler
23-05-2011, 04:23 PM
i love my side by sides and always need the buggy board option so they are the ones for me :thumbsup:

miffy
23-05-2011, 04:57 PM
Side by side for me too - have never had a tandem though - some look really hard to get a child into/out of so it's always put me off.

Miffy xx

blue bear
23-05-2011, 05:00 PM
I love my p&t, buggy pod fits on fine. Can push one handed which is a must as I have a bad shoulder. It goes from three children to two to one quickly and no need to store two different buggies.