PDA

View Full Version : vc update

jaja
29-04-2008, 03:18 PM
:mad: :mad: i am so upset, just been to school to pick up and now i just want to cry :angry:

I sent a formal letter to complain about my vc to her bosses her (the do is best friends and didnt do anything!) and the other cm in my village was going to back me all the way as she had apparent evidence however she backed out at the last minute to leave me to deal with the "wish i could kill you looks" at school, and the "you dont exsist either" attitude :angry: well i just went to collect my son from school and i was waiting when the cm supposed to be friend saw me gave me a "kill me look" and turned her back onto me and starting talking to the vc and friend, she has stopped texting me and keeps telling me she is so busy at the mo, when she knows i am not and keeps rubbing it in, (yet parents keep going to the other three now! still had no phone calls either) :mad:

I have never done or said anything about any of them and carnt understand why they are being like it! I hate the feeling in the village due to them, i am starting to doubt that ncma are going to do anything and i also feel so let down by cm, i really thought she was my friend, we spent everyminute together out with the kids and at my home in 6 weeks all at mine and now i am being discriminated for what? sorry to rant but i could just cry and thats not fair when i havent done anything wrong!!!! sorry for moaning.:mad: :mad:

yummymummy
29-04-2008, 03:31 PM
Oh Jennie you poor thing. How awful to be treated like that by someone you once considered a friend. Unfortunately there are so many people like her in the world, you have stood up to unfairness and she would rather side with the "bullies" than back up a good friend. It is like being in the school playground yourself. All I can say is that you did the right thing although it seems to be making matters temporarily worse it may well sort things out to be fairer for you where work is concerned. At least you found out your so called friend's true colours.
I wish I could give you more comfort but I truly think it will all turn out Ok in the end. I hope you feel happier soon. X

flora
29-04-2008, 04:08 PM
oh Jennie, how silly!! How old are they???

You know where I am if you feel like a good moan and a natter.

Can't make it go away but will be here if you need a shoulder to cry on :thumbsup:

Do a mean cup of tea and choc hob nob. Perfect combination for a crisis :D

jaja
29-04-2008, 04:11 PM
hi flora, they are older than me! 29, and two in early 4o`s so they should all know better!! xx

Pipsqueak
29-04-2008, 04:27 PM
Jennie they are pathetic and bullies regardless of their ages.

You vent your spleen on here as much as you like but do not give them the satisfaction. As for the so called friend I would be giving her a piece of my mind (as nicely and sweetly as possible - point out that it will only be a matter of time before she gets the same treatment as you have had to endure, and that she ought to be ashamed of herself).

You have done the right thing in reporting such unprofessional behaviour from your VC and her cronies.

Like I say I wish I could walk into that playground with you (I have been "enduring" if looks could kill from a disgruntled (lol) parent). We will all be with you in thought hunny

buildingblocks
29-04-2008, 05:48 PM
Just catching up on posts and didn't want to read and run. Thinking of you

(((((HUGS)))))

tulip0803
29-04-2008, 05:54 PM
It's like being back at school:eek: . I am very sorry that you are having to deal with immature bullies. It can be very difficult living in a village. I want to send you big hugs :group hug: and I wish I could make it better for you.

You have done the right thing in reporting her and I hope that everything works out the way it should.