PDA

View Full Version : Feeling nervous!

snufflepuff
23-05-2011, 07:48 AM
This afternoon i've got 2 brothers coming for a settling in session. Which means i'll have a 7 month old and three 27 month olds here. The brothers came on Friday when I just had my son here and it was pretty hectic- the baby didn't want to be put down, and he's very sicky so I was contantly wiping him/ me/ my carpet! The older sibling and my current mindee are no trouble at all, but it's still four little people to take care of and entertain! They start properly in 2 weeks time. Four children ages 2 and under every Monday. This is giong to be crazy! On their second day I have to take all 4 children to a birthday party- eek!

Alibali
23-05-2011, 01:13 PM
It'll be fine:thumbsup: Once you get in to a routine you won't even notice the difference, I have 4 under 4yos 3 days a week, they keep each other entertained when out and about:D

sarah707
23-05-2011, 06:18 PM
I have just taken on a new one and I'm shattered tonight!

It can take a while to get everyone into your way of thinking but just take it easy through the day and you'll be fine! :D

snufflepuff
23-05-2011, 06:30 PM
Thank you ladies. The 2 hours went fine today, LO a bit clingy again and DS and the older newbie had a little set-to over a book, but otherwise all good.