PDA

View Full Version : that was the quickest interview I have ever had!

peach
22-05-2011, 08:05 PM
had an enquirey today (finally)
mum rang at 10.30 wanted to come round today at 3.30 so i reluctlantly said yes as its a sunday she came and after being here 15 minuites (at the most) and me doing all the talking about rates holidays ect she stood up and said well we will see you in the morning bout 8am ok :eek:

no settling in period nothing he is 21 months old she took all the paperwork with her and said she will come at 4 on wed to do the contract!

Playmate
22-05-2011, 08:10 PM
:eek: :eek:

poor child, thats going to hard.

You say she is going to sign contract on Wednesday, but don't forget you are not covered by your insurance without one so if he is starting tomorrow you need to have something in place before she leaves him.

The Juggler
22-05-2011, 08:13 PM
well done on getting the job hon. playmate beat me to it though about the contract hon. ring her tonight and tell her she needs to bring the contract back signed in the morning or get it ready tonight and pre-warn her you;ll need 15 minutes of her time before she goes to work tomorrow :)

peach
22-05-2011, 08:14 PM
:eek: :eek:

poor child, thats going to hard.

You say she is going to sign contract on Wednesday, but don't forget you are not covered by your insurance without one so if he is starting tomorrow you need to have something in place before she leaves him.

i have a short term contract i use to cover me till i get the full one made her fill it in before she left :thumbsup:

i know im kind of dreading it hope he settles okay x

The Juggler
22-05-2011, 08:16 PM
i have a short term contract i use to cover me till i get the full one :thumbsup:

i know im kind of dreading hope he settles okay x

it'll be fine hon. often the shorter the settling in the better they settle. :thumbsup: is your short-term contract an NCMA one? I'd still try to get the full one signed asap :thumbsup:

peach
22-05-2011, 08:20 PM
it'll be fine hon. often the shorter the settling in the better they settle. :thumbsup: is your short-term contract an NCMA one? I'd still try to get the full one signed asap :thumbsup:

yes it is hun I have never needed to use one before as i normally get it sorted whitin the settling in period but she was out of here so quickly lol

i only have them as i got them as part of a bumper pack thing

told her no contract done wed then childcare stops.
I cant do it tomorrow as its my sons birthday and tuesday im chocka with kids till 8pm so wed it is, honestly i felt deflated lol didnt even get chance to show off lol

The Juggler
23-05-2011, 06:27 AM
yes it is hun I have never needed to use one before as i normally get it sorted whitin the settling in period but she was out of here so quickly lol

i only have them as i got them as part of a bumper pack thing

told her no contract done wed then childcare stops.
I cant do it tomorrow as its my sons birthday and tuesday im chocka with kids till 8pm so wed it is, honestly i felt deflated lol didnt even get chance to show off lol

sounds good, what a busy week - 8pm finish :eek: you are braver than me. Happy birthday to your DS :D

miffy
23-05-2011, 06:51 AM
Best of luck with the little one today - hope it goes well for both of you.

Happy Birthday to your ds too.

Miffy xx