View Full Version : Look at my reviews

handeme
20-05-2011, 09:38 AM
so pleased :clapping:

http://tinyhandschildminding.webs.com/apps/guestbook/

c x

flowerpots
20-05-2011, 10:04 AM
awww they are lovely, think i will get my parents to write me some references just so i have some ready for new enquiries. WELL DONE:thumbsup:

Pixie dust
20-05-2011, 10:46 AM
That is really lovely. I really like your website I had a site with the same company but had some issues with the adverts on my site. I am guessing you pay for an add free site. Is it reasonable rates as it was in dollars and wasn't sure how much it works out in ££.

Ripeberry
20-05-2011, 10:51 AM
One of my parents gave me a review on my childcare.co.uk details and it does seem to attract parents to have a closer look :)

handeme
20-05-2011, 11:05 AM
thanks.

i dont pay them anything for an add free website it normally does have them on there.

c x

angeldelight
20-05-2011, 11:08 AM
Lovely comments Claire

Well done

Angel xx

Jiorjiina
20-05-2011, 11:25 AM
Great reviews, hazzaeddieandme!

With regards to the website company,

I had a site with the same company but had some issues with the adverts on my site. I am guessing you pay for an add free site. Is it reasonable rates as it was in dollars and wasn't sure how much it works out in ££.

Likewise. So I just googled for an online currency converter, and it worked out to about £4.70 a month. Which I thought was very reasonable, since I know I hardly ever do anything now without looking online first. For some reason, I can't help but feel that businesses that don't have websites are somehow a bit unprofessional. (This isn't a dig at anyone in particular, just a generality!)

Is this just me or does anyone else think this?

Pixie dust
20-05-2011, 11:45 AM
Likewise. So I just googled for an online currency converter, and it worked out to about £4.70 a month. Which I thought was very reasonable, since I know I hardly ever do anything now without looking online first. For some reason, I can't help but feel that businesses that don't have websites are somehow a bit unprofessional. (This isn't a dig at anyone in particular, just a generality!)

Is this just me or does anyone else think this?

I agree with you on that I always look online first.

i dont pay them anything for an add free website it normally does have them on there.
How strange none came up so I assumed you had paid the extra.

Jo Jo
20-05-2011, 11:53 AM
Really nice comments
well done you
I bet your really happy :)

handeme
20-05-2011, 04:04 PM
I am, had a really stressfull week, the E-Mail saying the latest compliment had been left went into SPAM so didn't see it until today.

Really nice to be appreciated.

I have noticed adds on there before, I wonder why they are not there now very strange.

c x