PDA

View Full Version : I didn't know we could use Tesco vouchers!!!

Milli147
20-05-2011, 09:02 AM
Omg have just seen on another thread that we can collect Tesco vouchers - I have just sent ds into school with an HUGE envelope full that everyone has been collecting for us! :rolleyes:

Is it worth me starting to collect them this year? When does it finish? Oh I just cannot believe it ... never mind at least the school will benefit (I'll keep repeating that...:D )

snufflepuff
20-05-2011, 09:21 AM
I think it's too late for this year- i'm sure I read somewhere that they have stopped giving them out to shoppers now. You can register for next year though which is what i'm intending to do when I get 5 minutes peace to pick up the phone!
We can do sainsburys too but I can't find anything online to say so- need to phone them too!

onceinabluemoon
20-05-2011, 09:30 AM
Just go to tesco for schools site and register,easy peasy

sainsbury told me they do not allow childminders to register as we wouldnt benefit from it, yet they allow other clubs etc adn several CMs on here have managed to get reg'd...

Ripeberry
20-05-2011, 10:14 AM
I think I'll register as well as I gave our school a massive pile of vouchers as well.

Pixie dust
20-05-2011, 10:22 AM
You do need a lot to get things. We have managed to get just over a 1,000 vouchers. Lots of the stuff you needs thousands but you can bank what you get and keep for next year.

flowerpots
20-05-2011, 11:48 AM
oh thats a shame, get yourself registered for next year, i dont collect tesco's vouchers but do collect sainsbury's. :)

Milli147
20-05-2011, 03:55 PM
Oh well, I will register for next year...and if it looks like I will never collect enough for anything I'll just give them to the school. :)

pinkbutterfly
20-05-2011, 04:57 PM
I'm registered with Tesco and Sainsbury's. This year I collected just over 1000 from Tesco and 500 from Sainsbury's. Only one parent brought some vouchers so most of them were mine. I always try to engage in conversation at the checkout and mention that I collect for my mindees and they wanted to get a few space hoppers. They always give me extra :o

SamBaker
20-05-2011, 06:30 PM

sainsbury told me they do not allow childminders to register as we wouldnt benefit from it, yet they allow other clubs etc adn several CMs on here have managed to get reg'd...

I registered with sainsbury's, they just wern't going to send me a catalogue.

Flisspaps
22-05-2011, 06:47 PM
Onceinabluemoon

I emailed Sainsbury's in Feb to ask if childminders could register with them as there was not an option to do so on their website, here is the emailed response:

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your recent e-mail.

You will be happy to know that childminders can register for the Active Kids scheme, simply fill in the details listed below and send it back to us or give the team a call on 0844 415 8440.

Your Full Name:
Full Address:
Telephone Number:
Number of young people in your care:
E-mail Address:
Desired User Name:
Desired Password:

Kind Regards

Sainsbury’s Active Kids team

shell
22-05-2011, 07:00 PM
Hi all,

Ive been registered with Sainsburys for the last 3 years. Ive collect so far this year nearly 3,000 vouchers, had some really good equipment too.

Shell x

Chell
22-05-2011, 09:04 PM
Onceinabluemoon

I emailed Sainsbury's in Feb to ask if childminders could register with them as there was not an option to do so on their website, here is the emailed response:

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your recent e-mail.

You will be happy to know that childminders can register for the Active Kids scheme, simply fill in the details listed below and send it back to us or give the team a call on 0844 415 8440.

Your Full Name:
Full Address:
Telephone Number:
Number of young people in your care:
E-mail Address:
Desired User Name:
Desired Password:

Kind Regards

Sainsbury’s Active Kids team
Thank you for this, I'll do it tomorrow.

glitzygal
22-05-2011, 09:08 PM

I have registered with both, just phoned them,,
:clapping:

got lots....

solly
22-05-2011, 09:28 PM
I have collected 3000 tescos and have only 300 sainsburys this year :)

Chell
28-05-2011, 09:20 PM
Have they stopped issuing the Tesco vouchers now?

Pixie dust
28-05-2011, 09:31 PM
Yes they finished about May 8th