PDA

View Full Version : cant think of a title

Stew....pid
19-05-2011, 07:41 PM
Im clear with NCMA for week day and weekend day respite care and im doing some courses on it aswell, i have sent variation form to OFSTED to get Provide Night Care on cert, every room in our house apart from mine and her who should be obeyed's bedroom is registered for use as is, do you think OFSTED will want to come and inspect the spare room (technically again) before granting the variation ?

alwaysright
19-05-2011, 08:05 PM
if its on your registration already i dont see why they would but they may say you need a fire safety officers report before they grant it. i am registered for overnight but our local authority dont do childminder fire safety inspections anymore-surprise surprise due to funding cuts-so i asked if he would send me a quick note confirming this which he did and included some info which i put in my file

Stew....pid
19-05-2011, 08:18 PM
if its on your registration already i dont see why they would but they may say you need a fire safety officers report before they grant it. i am registered for overnight but our local authority dont do childminder fire safety inspections anymore-surprise surprise due to funding cuts-so i asked if he would send me a quick note confirming this which he did and included some info which i put in my file

oh well with a bit of luck they might not come then, i have no worries if they do want to inspect other than it will take forever for them to do it, thanks for that tho :)