PDA

View Full Version : THOSE WITH A KODAK WIRELESS PRINTER

The Juggler
19-05-2011, 12:03 PM
Help! how do you scan. It says to scan I need to connect my computer by USB???

I have it connected wirelessly to both my pc and my laptop so any ideas how I can scan????

Mouse
19-05-2011, 12:06 PM
It's done that to me a few times - tells me I need to connect with the USB, when I'm already conected wirelessly. Very annoying.

I can't quite remember what I do (other than call my teenage boys to look at it!). I think I go through the re-install process (from my laptop). It never quite finishes properly, but after I've tried it, the scanning seems to work.

Sorry, I'm not much help really!

The Juggler
19-05-2011, 12:11 PM
lol that's good though. thought I was going mad and hadn't scanned on it before when I was sure I had :laughing: :laughing: Ok will try to reset it. :thumbsup:

FussyElmo
19-05-2011, 12:27 PM
Happened to me dh had to uninstall it and then reinstall it - I was ready to hit it with a hammer :)

The Juggler
19-05-2011, 01:47 PM
aaargh. did the uninstall/reinstall but just realised can't import into windows via scanning from the printer (as with my old one) you have to open the kodak software and scan from there! durrr!

anyway all done now, thanks girlies xx

shazsull
19-05-2011, 04:14 PM
hi i have 1 of these to one one laptop fine on the other nitemare !!!
invested in a usb cable from amazon cost about £4.00

sarah707
19-05-2011, 06:51 PM
Scan from the Kodak software loaded when you put the disk in.

I did my first scan earlier and was really impressed with it :D

The Juggler
19-05-2011, 08:47 PM
stupid thing was I'd done it before - just forgotten I needed to use the kodak software - i am seriously having too many senior moments of late :laughing: :laughing:

emmadines
19-05-2011, 11:13 PM
mine does it aswell, try turning it off then on again, sometimes it has difficulty picking the puter up... its annoying I agree