PDA

View Full Version : Double and buggy board recommendations please

caz3007
19-05-2011, 11:11 AM
I have had a possible enquiry for the near future and would need a double buggy and a buggy board. I have a Mothercare three wheeler double which is rather bulky to store, so was looking to change my double. I want to make sure that a buggy board would fit if needed in the future.

Any help is appreciatated please

The Juggler
19-05-2011, 11:31 AM
there is a buggy board compatability site hon. have a google (can't remember what it's called). I just found out what type will attach to my double (I have to put the board on the basket frame as won't attach to buggy chassis.

Buzz Lightyear
19-05-2011, 02:38 PM
I have the P&T Sport and also have the attachment for the buggyboard which works when the double seat is in use. Probably not ideal for long trips but works for nipping out and about.

HTH :thumbsup:

caz3007
19-05-2011, 04:39 PM
Thank you both, I wouldnt need it for long trips, just to do the school run and possibly the park once I have got used to them all together. I am lucky cos I have a big garden, so we dont have to go out if its too much.

onceinabluemoon
19-05-2011, 07:07 PM
I have mountain buggy urban double with a lascal buggyboard and its fab, the childs head and shoulder fits between the back of the seats and the handlebar and there is a bar for them to hold onto.

MBUDs are no longer available to buy new but you can get them second hand on ebay. BUT beware that there was a recall (in 1995 I think) so do some research first. (To be honest I would have thought that by now they would either have all broken or not gonna break but you want to be sure and its only a few hundred serial numbers that were affected)