PDA

View Full Version : triple buggy

moogster1a
19-05-2011, 09:14 AM
opinions please ladies. should I get an obaby triple or the kiddicare own brand triple. They're both roughly the same price. does anyone have experience of either of them?

peach
19-05-2011, 09:34 AM
ii have the kiddiecare red one. I bought it because my colour is red all my t shirts, jackets ect are in fed so it lol (all matches (sad I know :blush: )

I think its fine.
Okay its heavy but its a tripple buggy it aint gonna be made of feathers is it lol
It is fine to push it umbrella folds cant get it in and out of the house without folding but to be expected if you dont live in a castle with huge doors lol

all the seats moove up and down on a draw string so you can have them at any height, the foot rests ajust too.
The baskets are easy to get to and all seperate which is great as I put each childs bag under there own seat.
My son is 3 on monday and I could put him in and push him the only thing that would bother him is that his feet would almost touch the wheels (but he is on the rather large side for a buggy full stop)

the raincover is one of them that fold up and go under, but it really doesnt effect the buggy if you left it on the hoods and folded it over.

The hoods dont moove indvidually if you have 1 up there all up - but this hasnt bothered me at all x

hth x

peach
19-05-2011, 09:35 AM
another thing i forgot to mention was when its folded you cant put the break on so it will roll apart from that its okay lol

The Juggler
19-05-2011, 10:44 AM
I need one for september but have a few issues and need advice too. Moogster I'd consider the practicalities as well as the price - I'd nearly forgotten about doorways and gates!:laughing:

The fabby to push ones (joggers, out and abouts) are REALLY heavy (around 24kg's empty :eek: :panic: ) the side by side cheaper ones won't fit through my local nursery gate and may not fit on the pavements (crappy pavements) and won't fit through my front gate :(

Anyone got any advice.

Playmate
19-05-2011, 12:36 PM
We have got a Tripple Jogger. its pricey at over £500, but it is a dream to push. Can also be used as a double without the thrid seat. Its heavy empty and big to store - no good for the car :( We have invested in a bunker style small shed which sits next to the front door, that is the monster buggy's home and it is easy to fold up and errect from there. The lovey thing about this buggy is even with 3 children in (doesn't matter what age or weight) it pushes easier than any single! It goes through doors ways, up pavements and I love it :clapping: If you are a walker it is well worth considering.

dobby
19-05-2011, 01:48 PM
what are te ages of the children? I use a bibi strolli rider with my nipper for three and thats much easier than any triple pushchairs I have seen as you have the lightness and manoverability of the nipper but with an extar seat :thumbsup:

The bibi is suitable from 15mths up

The Juggler
19-05-2011, 01:48 PM
We have got a Tripple Jogger. its pricey at over £500, but it is a dream to push. Can also be used as a double without the thrid seat. Its heavy empty and big to store - no good for the car :( We have invested in a bunker style small shed which sits next to the front door, that is the monster buggy's home and it is easy to fold up and errect from there. The lovey thing about this buggy is even with 3 children in (doesn't matter what age or weight) it pushes easier than any single! It goes through doors ways, up pavements and I love it :clapping: If you are a walker it is well worth considering.

have my eye on one on e-bay. I guess if I can push a double with a buggy board I can manage one of these :laughing:

blue bear
19-05-2011, 04:36 PM
I have a p&t with a buggy pod, fits through door ways, if it's very narrow I take the lo out of the pod and fold the pod. Works perfect fir me, single double and triple in one, no extra storage issues.