PDA

View Full Version : Sharing mindee

missymood
18-05-2011, 07:31 PM
Hi
Have a 9 mnth for 1 day and will be increasing shortly to 3. He goes to another childminder the other days.

What info do I need to get off other childminder or do I send a general letter to say that I am having him the other days?

I have only had him 2 days so far so not much info obtained yet.
Many thanks

sarah707
18-05-2011, 07:43 PM
If possible you could have joint input into a learning journey for him! That would be fab for showing how you work together to put the child at the centre of everything you do.

It does, of course, depend on the other childminder though... I'd write first and see if you get a positive response :D

funemnx
18-05-2011, 07:53 PM
[QUOTE=sarah707;925166]If possible you could have joint input into a learning journey for him! That would be fab for showing how you work together to put the child at the centre of everything you do.

It does, of course, depend on the other childminder though... I'd write first and see if you get a positive response :D[/QUOTE

I was going to suggest this - I share a child at the moment and we all use the same daily diary (it's a temporary contract between 3 childminders) :thumbsup:

missymood
18-05-2011, 08:38 PM
Hi
Just set up meeting next week with other childminder who seems lovely.
Was going to suggest a shared daily diary and then do I just do my own learning journey?