PDA

View Full Version : Worrying Phone Call

Gizmo
18-05-2011, 06:48 PM
I had a call this afternoon from HMRC asking about 2 kids that I mind, I have never minded these children never even heard of them :panic: I told the lady this on the phone who told me thanks for your help etc and rang off. When I came off the phone my brain started working I had an e-mail about a year ago thru fb from a person with the same surname as the children from today asking if I had any spaces and for my reg number, which I promptly replied that I dont give out until contracts signed. I am just so angry :angry: that people can do this :angry:

Alibali
18-05-2011, 07:01 PM
Oh no, makes you cross doesn't it. There's another reason I'm glad I've come off facebook:(

chrissie250
18-05-2011, 07:02 PM
It never ceases to amaze me with some peoples ****** cheek!! :angry:

jayjay1963
18-05-2011, 07:04 PM
Puzzled as to how she could have claimed for childcare if she didn't have your reg number. I have several parents who claim and all have asked for mine coz HMRC needed it.

Jacqui

Gizmo
18-05-2011, 07:14 PM
What annoys me if a parents wants to pay by vouchers we have to verify with the voucher company, we should have to verify if someone gives our number out to tax credits as well, I phoned my CDO and she did tell me that SCMA are trying to get our reg numbers removed from SCSWIS website as its happening so often :panic:

Mollymop
18-05-2011, 07:27 PM
Oh it makes me so mad! I hope she gets her comeuppance shortly

I think they should pay out the childcare element to us without it passing through the parents hands, then these sorts of things wouldn't occur

Ripeberry
18-05-2011, 07:48 PM
Anyway, sounds like she has been caught out and will soon have to repay it :mad:

nannysue
18-05-2011, 08:10 PM
If you look up a childminder on the Family Information Directory , you have an option to view their latest inspection report and the childminders URN is also printed !!! :(