PDA

View Full Version : How embarasing!

Ripeberry
18-05-2011, 03:03 PM
Mindee J goes home at 2.45pm and we had a busy morning today and other mindee A, went home a little bit earlier than usual.
Anyway, roll on 1.30pm and J was getting tired so had a little lie down and he does not usually do this until just before home time.
I must have been 'clock watching' and noticed that mum was late as it was getting close to 3pm.
I texted her to see if she was on her way and just after it was sent I noticed that it was only 2pm! :blush:
Mum rang back all flustered as she thought she had the time wrong, but she understood and we had a laugh about it.

But, I was so convinced that it was 3pm and not 2pm. Have had my lunch now, teach me for only having a cup of tea and a biscuit for breakfast this morning :rolleyes:

Flisspaps
18-05-2011, 03:30 PM
That's OK, I confused a parent on Monday when he said he always came early as he was worried about picking DD up late by saying he had another hour left before he was late, so not to worry.

He has the extra hour on a Friday - it wasn't even a difficult morning :D

Pipsqueak
18-05-2011, 04:19 PM
oopsy! have done that too - but on days......:rolleyes:

tulip0803
18-05-2011, 04:24 PM
I once loaded the mindees in the double buggy and walked to school and then wondered why no-one else was there! Took me a good few minutes to work out that I was an hour early:blush: . Luckily it was a lovely day so we went for a walk:D

miffy
18-05-2011, 04:48 PM
Ooops! At least mum understood :)

Miffy xx