PDA

View Full Version : individual child plan?

mrs robbie williams
17-05-2011, 01:42 PM
does everyone do this? just came accross another thread and it mentioned it. I havent done one :panic: can someone tell me what needs to go in it please thank you xx

mrs robbie williams
17-05-2011, 06:51 PM
ok, by the amount of views and no replies im guessing thats a yes :blush:
lol xx has anyone got any pointers so i can do mine? is it just next steps etc?

Trouble
17-05-2011, 07:03 PM
to be honest i have no idea is it a healthcare plan to do with childs needs for things like asphergers or

is it there own plan needs, likes dislikes, next steps, planning???

sarah707
17-05-2011, 07:03 PM
Every child needs some kind of individual plan to show what they can do and what they are working on as their next steps.

It doesn't have to be complicated... :D

Trouble
17-05-2011, 07:05 PM
sarah knows these things :thumbsup:

mrs robbie williams
17-05-2011, 07:05 PM
hi sarah, so how often does it need to be updated? isnt it the same as the eyfs progress list on downloads? where im ticking and dating as the child achieves things on the list?

mrs robbie williams
17-05-2011, 07:06 PM
sarah knows these things :thumbsup:

Sarah knows everything :D when i grow up i want to be Sarah :D

Trouble
17-05-2011, 07:08 PM
Sarah knows everything :D when i grow up i want to be Sarah :D

i would like 10 mm of her brain just for a week:D oh and her memory:thumbsup:

sarah707
17-05-2011, 08:05 PM
hi sarah, so how often does it need to be updated? isnt it the same as the eyfs progress list on downloads? where im ticking and dating as the child achieves things on the list?

It depends on how much you write and what else you do...

You could do a simple play plan...

What the child chose to do this week...

What I planned for the child to do this week...

What this tells me about the child's learning and development...

Then a few obs every month which lead into 'what I planned for the child to do this week'.

Does that make sense? :D

mrs robbie williams
18-05-2011, 05:44 AM
yes that makes sense thank you. xx

peach
18-05-2011, 11:31 AM
i use one i do alongside the flying from the start I hilight the areas the child is still emerging and develping and try to halp them become secure in a particuler area.

BlondeMoment
18-05-2011, 11:56 AM
As well as an observations scrap book, I have copies of the Development Matters sheets stapled together for each child and I tick off and date when I feel they are able to do the EYFS goals listed. I make notes in those as to how I'm going to approach getting them to the next steps so thats my individual plan. Ofsted were happy :)