PDA

View Full Version : Non-Spill Cup

handeme
17-05-2011, 11:10 AM
My mindee has today learnt how to use a non spill cup (bite and suck cup). Would you pop this down as an observation?? and what next steps??

c x

onceinabluemoon
17-05-2011, 11:42 AM
My mindee has today learnt how to use a non spill cup (bite and suck cup). Would you pop this down as an observation?? and what next steps??

c x

I would write it as a milestone observation. Next steps if you wanted to add that could possibly be the next step of cup/beaker or maybe just independence in drinking/eating in general...

I'm not very good at working our text steps as its something I tend to do without thinking about it and then when I have to think about it to write it down I get stuck...

sarah707
17-05-2011, 07:53 PM
Not every observation has a next steps... sometimes it's just a 'wow' the child has done this and I want to note it for their file :D

Mouse
17-05-2011, 08:02 PM
Like Sarah says, I would just write it down as a "wow" moment. I have a page in the LJ that is for times like that. It doesn't really need a follow up, but it's something that makes you think "wow, I must make a note of that!"

handeme
18-05-2011, 06:09 AM
So, instead of writing it down in an observation sheet I could just note it down on a page in my mindees learning diary?

c x