PDA

View Full Version : Colchester or nearby?

BlondeMoment
16-05-2011, 09:53 PM
Hi childminders!

I was pretty sure I'd meet some fellow minders in my area but it's been a year and I've still yet to. I've met a few but they're very clicky among themselves and not interested in newbies.

Was wondering if anyone on here is based in or near Colchester and fancies meeting up for some play dates or trips out? Would be so nice to have some adult conversations to break up the day lol

kay2134
21-10-2013, 10:08 PM
Hello
I'm not sure if you will receive this as I'm a newbie!! I'm not currently a childminder but seriously looking into it. My name is kay I'm 25 and live with my partner and our 4 month old daughter. There is so much to sort out for becoming a childminder and it's quite tricky to know where to start. Saw on a thread of yours that you have been childminding for a few years I'm also in colchester and it would be great to have someone close by to chat to and ask for advice.
Apologise for bomb barding you :-)

Hope to hear from you soon

Kay

CC24
22-10-2013, 10:53 AM
Hello, I'm in Colchester and am hoping to be up and running early next year (just finishing cypop course). I don't work Wednesdays at the moment in my current job so I look after my son and niece so could meet up if you wanted to?

kay2134
22-10-2013, 11:51 AM
Hello
Yea that would be great
Tell me bait more about yourself ? Where abouts in colchester are you?
I'm hoping to get everything sorted for September next year there is so much to do though :-s

Thanks for your response
Kay