PDA

View Full Version : I am loving my job :-)

swindonminder
16-05-2011, 06:02 PM
Week 2 of minding and I am absolutely loving it. I am looking after 2 little girls and they are lovely and so well behaved. They have settled really well already.

I feel so lucky.

:)

dollydally
16-05-2011, 06:14 PM
Lucky you to have started with such loves! I wish I had..... I'm in month three and still not sure if it is for me but I am wondering whether it's because my first mindees were challenging! I gave notice and they go in four weeks so maybe things will start to get easier. Good luck in your new career! x

md0u0131
16-05-2011, 06:45 PM
I'm in week two too and also loving it - long may it last!

miffy
16-05-2011, 08:14 PM
Week 2 of minding and I am absolutely loving it. I am looking after 2 little girls and they are lovely and so well behaved. They have settled really well already.

I feel so lucky.

:)

Great to hear you're enjoying it so much - long may it last!

Miffy xx

breezy
16-05-2011, 08:18 PM
thats brilliant :clapping:

The Juggler
16-05-2011, 09:22 PM
so glad you are enjoying it hon. :clapping: hope it gets better for you dollydally :)

Demonjill
16-05-2011, 09:48 PM
Aww thats fab :clapping: :thumbsup:

glitzygal
16-05-2011, 09:57 PM
so glad you are enjoying it hon. :clapping: hope it gets better for you dollydally :)

yes, i agree, hope its gets better for you dollydally,, and swindonminder, great one, see you wed, at the minding meeting,, so glad your coming,,x

BlondeMoment
16-05-2011, 09:59 PM
I've got a lovely bunch of mindees too. Very fond of all of them. I now have 9 on my books after taking on two part time little girls. They're both lovely. One is the sibling of one of the LOs I already had. Apparently, her sister chatted so fondly of me that she wanted in too and comes for tea after school on Fridays just because she wants to! Bless!
I'm very lucky too

flowerpots
17-05-2011, 06:05 AM
Thats fab :jump for joy: Glad you're enjoying it. :D Hope it gets better for you dollydally. :thumbsup:

handeme
17-05-2011, 02:45 PM
I am on with my 8th week and I have to say after days like today I am struggling.

I have good days don't get me wrong but tonight, I think I might just retire to a bubbly bath and a glass of rose!

I thought my old job was stressfull, I am sure it will be better with time.

C x

BlondeMoment
18-05-2011, 12:23 PM
I am on with my 8th week and I have to say after days like today I am struggling.

I have good days don't get me wrong but tonight, I think I might just retire to a bubbly bath and a glass of rose!

I thought my old job was stressfull, I am sure it will be better with time.

C x

It really does I promise! You've just got to learn your way and get into your own routines that work for you x The kids always get easier the better they know you too! Hang in there!

buildingblocks
19-05-2011, 09:25 PM
I'm in month three and still not sure if it is for me but I am wondering whether it's because my first mindees were challenging!

I am in year 8 and I still have weeks like this usually for the same reason challenging children like the one today if you had heard her you would have thought I was murdering her instead of asking her to wash her hands after going to the toilet