PDA

View Full Version : WW online/meetings/at home?

Gherkin
28-04-2008, 05:11 PM
Okay I have in the past done WW online, at meetings and the at home version. I have lost on all of them only to give (twice due to pregnancy) and am thinking of strating again but amseriously not sure which one to go with.

There is a meeting near me at 7pm on a wednesday but I would have to dran my 3 yr old ds and 2 yr old dd to them. Meetings worked best for me even though I resent spending £5 per week to get weighed.
Any suggestions for what is working best for everyone else.

Spangles
28-04-2008, 07:14 PM
I've only done it going to meetings and lost every time (and then put back on!).

I wouldn't be able to do it without physically having to attend a weigh in - I have no willpower!

button68
28-04-2008, 08:26 PM
I've done this http://www.weightwatchers.co.uk/monthlypass/ they say it works out at £4.14 per week

Gherkin
28-04-2008, 09:06 PM
I've done this http://www.weightwatchers.co.uk/monthlypass/ they say it works out at £4.14 per week

But do you still get all the booklets? I looked online but couldn't see if it said yes or no - could be the bleach fumes from washing the floor finally getting to me!

ruby
28-04-2008, 09:16 PM
yes you should get all the booklets if you go to the meetings .
you attend your meetings as normal but it saves you having to queue to pay
you just go and sign the monthly register enter your membership number then go straight to weighing.

you also have accesss to e source on the internet.

cathy

angeldelight
29-04-2008, 06:28 AM
Good luck Claire whatever you decide

I am doing slimming world but not doing it on line or going to class
Im doing it myself but had heaps of fantastic advice from the girls here and they give me support too - all for free

Angel xx

deeb66
29-04-2008, 11:33 AM
Good luck Claire.

If you do decide to go to the meetings the monthly pass seems like a really good idea.

I used to have access to E-Source when I did WW and used to pay £15 every quarter just for that and then had to pay the weekly class fee.

Good luck :thumbsup:

button68
29-04-2008, 06:36 PM
But do you still get all the booklets? I looked online but couldn't see if it said yes or no - could be the bleach fumes from washing the floor finally getting to me!

Yes you go along to class and get all the gear but it's cheaper 'cos you have to pay the Monthly Pass on your debit card each month until you tell them to stop

Tatia
30-04-2008, 09:10 AM
Ahhh, I think Slimming World do something similar, called Passport to Success. You buy 4 weeks at once, at a discount and that motivates you to keep going because you've already paid.:cool:

Meetings worked best for me even though I resent spending £5 per week to get weighed.

Don't look at it that way. £5 a week to get yourself fit and healthy is a small price to pay!:D I spent more than that a week on junk food before joining SW. Now I pay them £4.50 a week and am still quids in!:laughing: