PDA

View Full Version : Anyone on the NCMA Committees after the ARM?

Chatterbox Childcare
14-05-2011, 06:20 PM
Anyone?

I went to mine last week and am NPF for South West - looking forward to seeing new people

Carol M
14-05-2011, 06:48 PM
Yep, meeeeeeee!
Committee member for West Midlands, under pressure, blackmail and threat by my new " Boss" Penny 1959 :laughing:
Not really :laughing: I would have loved to be brave enough to be secretary but we have a brill one. Maybe another time when I am more confident!!
We have two lovely NPF's who are very good at their role.
You might get to meet them at the volunteer conference in June. Our Penny 1959 will be there too. Love to say Hello to you at York Conference this November.
Carol xx

miffy
14-05-2011, 07:03 PM
Not me but I can see the NPF meetings being a bit of a forum get together in future!

Miffy xx

Chatterbox Childcare
14-05-2011, 07:14 PM
Yep, meeeeeeee!
Committee member for West Midlands, under pressure, blackmail and threat by my new " Boss" Penny 1959 :laughing:
Not really :laughing: I would have loved to be brave enough to be secretary but we have a brill one. Maybe another time when I am more confident!!
We have two lovely NPF's who are very good at their role.
You might get to meet them at the volunteer conference in June. Our Penny 1959 will be there too. Love to say Hello to you at York Conference this November.
Carol xx

Great news - I will be there in June and in York - see you there :D

christine e
14-05-2011, 11:51 PM
Well after 6 years of being on East Midlands ROC I have served my time! With only one person standing for NPF I decided at the last minute to stand for NPF and was voted in by those present but just have to wait to have this ratified.

Hope to see you all at Volunteer Conference

Cx

sarah707
15-05-2011, 08:13 AM
It sounds like you are all going to be very busy!

Congratulations! :D