PDA

View Full Version : Ikea :)

Monkey26
14-05-2011, 06:04 PM
A pointless post but i'm happy so wanted to share...

I'm moving house on Thursday (and Friday and Saturday and probably Sunday too haha!) so today I went to Ikea - my partner is away this weekend and HATES Ikea so was a good time to go ;)

I purchased Expedit shelving, quite a few fabric type boxes to put in them (dirt cheap so purchased more than needed in case they break!), some drawers to put in the shelving unit, a childrens table and chairs set, filing cabinet and window blind... that was just for the play room - we've never had a playroom before so had to buy all new furniture so we can have ours back from minding!

So pleased my partner didn't come as i may have got shouted at haha, but i was very restrained and emptied my trolley at the end and put a good half a dozen things back that i didnt really need just liked the look of :rolleyes:

As the majority of the above mentioned wouldn't have been purchased if i wasn't minding can i put it through my books??

Will upload some pictures after next weekend when we are all moved in :) xx

Chatterbox Childcare
14-05-2011, 06:08 PM
As you say it is minding expenses so put it all through

Have fun moving and placing everything

buildingblocks
14-05-2011, 06:10 PM
Yes i would. I have Trofast and it all goes through my books as it only contains the toys for minding.

We can explain to Mr Tax Man it is not for my own children's toys as I don't have any.

Monkey26
14-05-2011, 06:12 PM
Yes i would. I have Trofast and it all goes through my books as it only contains the toys for minding.

We can explain to Mr Tax Man it is not for my own children's toys as I don't have any.

Good point, I don't have any children either so this would be my explanation as well should he/she ever come knocking :D xx

miffy
14-05-2011, 07:15 PM
Definitely put it through as expenses.

Hope the house move goes smoothly

Miffy xx