PDA

View Full Version : Is this called a day off !!

karensmart4
14-05-2011, 01:34 PM
Well I've done my Tax Returns after finding excuses to put it off last weekend.

I've done my Income and Expences form for County Hall (ed funding).

I've sorted out what paperwork I need to keep and what I need to shred (household as well as work).

Written letters for parents asking for September requirements.

Put labels on playroom Table, Chairs, Window, Door etc (child showing great interest in letters).

And in a mo I'm going grocery shopping ...... phew remind me again, what is a day off :laughing:

Karen

sarah707
14-05-2011, 02:03 PM
You sound busy!

I suggest a nice sit down later after shopping and put your feet up :thumbsup: :D

Goatgirl
14-05-2011, 02:08 PM
Wow,
that's a busy day! I hope you're giving yourself a huge pat on the back for being so productive :thumbsup: . I'd be pushed to get that amount of stuff done over a fortnight :D
bws, Wendy :)

Cassie
14-05-2011, 06:04 PM
I always thought it was just me that never seemed to have a "restfull" weekend...I thought it would get easier as my boys got older!!! I was so wrong...more washing,ironing and no sleep as i'm worried about what they're getting up to..The joys of motherhood!

Beetlejuice
14-05-2011, 06:57 PM
I have Thursday and Friday off at the moment and I spend both days rushing round like mad, just like a work day. Last Thursday I even scheduled a meeting to discuss training requirements for our CM group :eek: :littleangel: and I spend loads of weekends on training courses. This is certainly not a 9-5 job!

miffy
14-05-2011, 07:00 PM
Wow, very busy! :)

I'm worn out just thinking about it! :laughing:

Miffy xx

karensmart4
15-05-2011, 10:59 AM
No it's def not a 9 to 5 job..... but would any of us have it any other way :laughing: I certainly wouldn't want to sit in an office all day :p

Karen

The Juggler
15-05-2011, 03:05 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: me too! just spent all day doing my tax return, 4 contract review letters (terminations and changes) plus 4 fee structure options for parents who don't know what to do when they come back from mat leave.

I have wonky eyes. need to get off here now!

karensmart4
17-05-2011, 06:25 PM
Ooops, looked for a 'like' button :blush:

kel1983
17-05-2011, 07:17 PM
I had today off. lots more dy offs to come. :clapping:

I have caught up with my accounts, cleared out my paperwork, filed everything that needs filing, done the housework, prepared the dinner and also went and collected my niece and nephew from school.

I need a day off to get over my day off