PDA

View Full Version : which double pram ??

carebear25
14-05-2011, 09:43 AM
hi I have a ds (1yr) an a 7mth old mindee starting next month so need a double pram.

It will need 2 b a tandem 2 fit thru front door, an fit in boot of c8.

Any recommendations, have looked at P&T but stil not sure.

:confused:

Milli147
14-05-2011, 10:30 AM
out n about nipper!

Fits thru all doorways, light to lift into car, turns on a sixpence...I LOVE LOVE LOVE mine, and even use it on the rare occasion I only have one! (Till I can justify buying the single version too;) )

AliceK
14-05-2011, 11:40 AM
out n about nipper!

Fits thru all doorways, light to lift into car, turns on a sixpence...I LOVE LOVE LOVE mine, and even use it on the rare occasion I only have one! (Till I can justify buying the single version too;) )

:laughing: I do too.
Thoroughly recommend them :thumbsup:

xxxx

carebear25
14-05-2011, 12:15 PM
need 2 measure front door again 2 c if it will fit thru x

Louise0208
14-05-2011, 01:14 PM
phil & teds for me :thumbsup:

no need for a seperate single either, iv used them for years, i try new ones but always go back to the P+T sport :D

carebear25
14-05-2011, 03:25 PM
phil & teds for me :thumbsup:

no need for a seperate single either, iv used them for years, i try new ones but always go back to the P+T sport :D

this is y im thinking P&T due to havin ds an can use it when no mindees prob sell 2 prams i have already 4 her x

WibbleWobble
14-05-2011, 03:36 PM
just spent a small fortune on a P&T explorer with double kit and maxi cosi car seat for 18 weeker and 2 year old.

wish i had bought one ages ago. have been struggling with a jane powertwin but the space it took was just bad both in the boot and in the shed.

i love my P&T!!!!!!!!!!!!

mandy xx

blue bear
14-05-2011, 04:19 PM
Love the p&t I was really worried about child being at the back but the children prefer this seat as they can look up and chat to me, the child on front can't see me but can see out. It's brill to push one handed even fully loaded up hill

Wendybird
14-05-2011, 05:24 PM
I think I'm going to get the Baby Jogger City Select as you can have both facing you, or out, or any of about 16 combinations. It is a tandem, which I need with my house and the narrow walks around here. I looked at the P&Ts, but don't like that you can't hang your bag on the back or put much in the basket with a second child in there. It is also a breeze to fold and will hang in our under stairs cupboard and fit in my boot. Also, you can get a buggy board, which means you can get three on - wear a sling or baby carrier and that's 4!

On the down side, I think when you've two older kids in it, it is going to be heavier than a side-by-side. It may take some strength to get it up curbs then!

Monkey26
14-05-2011, 06:23 PM
I'm a Britax B-dual girl and i love it! What sold me was the fact that both seats are suitable from new born so lie completly flat - great for nap times out and about :thumbsup: xx

Noodles
14-05-2011, 08:03 PM
I'm a Britax B-dual girl and i love it! What sold me was the fact that both seats are suitable from new born so lie completly flat - great for nap times out and about :thumbsup: xx

Britax b dual for me too i sold my P&T to get mine and never looked back:) :)

Rubybubbles
14-05-2011, 09:19 PM
I have a phil and teds and a out and about nipper lol:laughing:

I use both every day, I prefer the out and about so both children can chat along and I can talk to them better

carebear25
14-05-2011, 09:21 PM
just looked at both city select (way out of price range) britax i love the look of an there is 1 in milton keynes on |buy it now so tempted!!!
:jump for joy:

missymood
14-05-2011, 10:31 PM
Out n about for me:thumbsup:
Love it. Kids love it and so easy to push while on the phone:D

pinklady
15-05-2011, 09:20 AM
hi I have a ds (1yr) an a 7mth old mindee starting next month so need a double pram.

It will need 2 b a tandem 2 fit thru front door, an fit in boot of c8.

Any recommendations, have looked at P&T but stil not sure.

:confused:

Erm...thought you had a dd that's 1yr not ds :D

Well done on getting mindee hun :thumbsup: I love my phil & ted, best pram I ever bought.

Esther xx

carebear25
15-05-2011, 09:57 AM
Erm...thought you had a dd that's 1yr not ds :D

Well done on getting mindee hun :thumbsup: I love my phil & ted, best pram I ever bought.

Esther xx

yes esther yr rite ive got a dd whos 1yr old
:blush:

md0u0131
15-05-2011, 02:33 PM
I've just purchased the out and about - its on offer through boots.com at the moment - and you get double advantage points!

handeme
15-05-2011, 02:53 PM
I am thinking of selling my silvercross pop duo and buying the britax b dual (just watching one on ebay).

Does anyone know what weight/age the second seat goes up too?

c x

katiebear
15-05-2011, 05:19 PM
Hi,

I've just joined :)

Just seen the topic, i have a Phil and teds and is the best pushchair around, and better still today my husband fit a buggy board to it, its brill,
Fits through all doors and shop isles, and is so light to push
:clapping: x x

Katie x x

carebear25
15-05-2011, 05:29 PM
I've just purchased the out and about - its on offer through boots.com at the moment - and you get double advantage points!

just seen that myself, but afta measurin front door i dont think 1 will go thru??

mufftie
15-05-2011, 08:11 PM
I have a phil and teds and a out and about nipper lol:laughing:

I use both every day, I prefer the out and about so both children can chat along and I can talk to them better

Snap I have both ,definitely the nipper for me , I use the p&t as a single mostly then as an occassional double if I'm with my assistant

Monkey26
18-05-2011, 07:52 AM
I am thinking of selling my silvercross pop duo and buying the britax b dual (just watching one on ebay).

Does anyone know what weight/age the second seat goes up too?

c x

Both seats are suitable up to age 3, i have also managed to attach my buggy board to my B-dual :D x

handeme
18-05-2011, 09:39 AM
when the top one lies flat does it obstruct the bottom seat?

c x

fluffysocks
18-05-2011, 10:06 AM
out n about nipper 360 all the way hun!! I adore mine! have tried tandums but just so heavy and horrid, nipper 360 is light to push and a doddle!!

I can get it through my front door and most shop door ways, and it does just about fit in the boot of my v astra (the old hatchback style with boot sticking out if you get my meaning?) though I do have to remove the wheels.

xx

clio0602
18-05-2011, 10:27 AM
Can't fault my p+t sport. I love it! X