PDA

View Full Version : Mindie is in hospital

caz3007
12-05-2011, 07:44 PM
My Mindie is 1 and she apparently had a bad night last night. Today she was different, lethargic and sitting on my lap cuddling when she normally is off playing. I was going to ring mum then she climbed down and started playing and we did our usual songs and she was laughing and singing.

Mum just rang and said she tried to call doc out but they wouldnt come, so she took her to hospital. She has a really bad throat infection and they are keeping her in overnight.

I will write it up in my diary and its already in her daily diary about how she was today. I dont have to do anything else do I

sarah707
12-05-2011, 07:50 PM
I would write an incident report as the child has been taken to hospital and get parents to sign it when they come again.

I hope lo is ok xx

karensmart4
12-05-2011, 07:51 PM
No you don't have to do anything else :)

Bless the poor little thing, children are up and down all the time.

Edited to say....sorry Sarah we crossed :blush:

caz3007
12-05-2011, 08:02 PM
Thanks for that, I dont see mum as big sis drops her off and dad collects, but contract is with mum. So when I speak to her tomorrow, I will let her know I am doing one and will pop a copy in the diary for her to sign.

I am worried about her, but know she is in the right place. Trouble is we all put things down to teething when they are that age, which is exactly what mum said to me on the phone and dad said when I told him how she was

tulip0803
12-05-2011, 10:29 PM
Hope she is better soon x

ORKSIE
13-05-2011, 07:24 AM
Awww poor lil thing.
Hope she is back with you very soon.
xx

littletreasures
13-05-2011, 07:41 AM
Hope she's better and out of hospital soon xxx