PDA

View Full Version : Hummmmmm its that time again................

emmadines
11-05-2011, 06:37 PM
the Ofsted and NCMA renewal forms have arrived!!1

Im sitting her doing the - do I? dont I? bit and I have to say I really want to do something outside the home now..... both my two are at full time school now.....

but I have come to the decision that al all gose to plan this will be my last time I renew them................................ the other thing is - norton or NCMA?????

miss mopple
11-05-2011, 09:00 PM
NCMA. Yes more expensive I think but they do a lot of good work to raise our profile IMO :thumbsup:

tulip0803
11-05-2011, 09:03 PM
My PLI is with MM as they seem to do a better cover. I am still a member of the NCMA (and use all their paperwork) as they do a lot of work for childminders and do some good courses:D

Zoomie
11-05-2011, 09:10 PM
Yip I've had a bill from Ofsted and reminder from NCMA in the last week.

And both car insurances are due this month, and car tax and .......... the bills are endless (sorry I'm a bit down cos I am loosing a £700 a month family) :( :(

miffy
11-05-2011, 09:14 PM
Still NCMA for me.

Miffy xx

flowerpots
11-05-2011, 09:46 PM
i switched to mm in march, better cover imo.

xxx

Trouble
11-05-2011, 09:49 PM
the Ofsted and NCMA renewal forms have arrived!!1

Im sitting her doing the - do I? dont I? bit and I have to say I really want to do something outside the home now..... both my two are at full time school now.....

but I have come to the decision that al all gose to plan this will be my last time I renew them................................ the other thing is - norton or NCMA?????

im at that stage:(

buildingblocks
14-05-2011, 05:20 PM
NCMA for me as well.(Just had my renewals again).

Can I ask why people use MM for insurance and then membership of NCMA. i can understand them using MM for cheaper insurance but isn't the NCMA insurance cheaper - it is the membership that makes it more expensive. So if you are going for the NCMA membership why use MM (not asking in a negative way just interested as it might make a difference to what I do this year.

Chatterbox Childcare
14-05-2011, 06:15 PM
Look at MM and NCMA as I am sure 1 will give a pro rata refund if you leave before the end of the year

I would keep my Ofsted reg going in case you decide to do something else and don't like it

green puppy
14-05-2011, 07:00 PM
NCMA for me as well.(Just had my renewals again).

Can I ask why people use MM for insurance and then membership of NCMA. i can understand them using MM for cheaper insurance but isn't the NCMA insurance cheaper - it is the membership that makes it more expensive. So if you are going for the NCMA membership why use MM (not asking in a negative way just interested as it might make a difference to what I do this year.

I think some members found the ncma legal support unhelpful in trying to claim back owed payments when parents have refused to pay etc... By comparison, mm seemed to deal with these situations more effectively. Some still choose ncma membership because they support the work that ncma have done and is doing in support of cming issues.