PDA

View Full Version : I have my reg inspection next week!! so nervous, any advice??x

cheekycherub
11-05-2011, 09:42 AM
i joined this forum a couple of weeks ago but not posted yet just getting advice and reading stories so far! but just had the lady phone to say shes comine to do my reg visit next wednesday and im so nervous! ive wanted to do this for years but lost my baby son then miscarried and moved house so its been a tough couple of years so im FINALLY getting the opporunity to do what i love and im sooo nervous!
am i worried for nothing? how did your reg inspections go and any advice for it to go as smooth as poss??lol.
thanks everyone!
Hayley :)

madwoman
14-05-2011, 02:40 PM
Hi Haley, only just read your post,hope it all goes well, the only thing i can say is to be yourself and have everything at hand.

Oh and stay calm, you can do it

Good luck
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Louise317
14-05-2011, 05:13 PM
Hi Hayley,

I had my visit last week and it wasn't that bad at all. My advice would be relax and been yourself.

Know your policies, understand safeguarding & EYFS (they don't expect you to know everything. Know your home risks if not already done a risk assessment and have an idea how you want your setting to work.

Mine prompted me in the beginning as she could tell I was nervous, so don't worry too much :)

Wishing you all the best and let us know how you get on.

Louise x

miffy
15-05-2011, 07:46 AM
Hello Hayley and welcome to the forum

Very sorry to hear what a tough time you've had over the last couple of years.

Don't worry about your pre-reg visit - the inspector is there to help and advise you so don't be afraid to ask her any questions you may have.

Good luck

Miffy xx

lisa b
13-06-2011, 11:30 AM
:) I hope your inspection went well.... Im sure it did!