PDA

View Full Version : Carmarthenshire Childminders - FIS

brightstar
11-05-2011, 08:43 AM
I've checked my details on the the Carmarthenshire FIS website and there is no contact information on there. Its the same for loads of other childminders listed, some of you are members of the forum, so I thought i'd let you all know that your listing needs checking and updating. No wonder we're not getting any enquiries through FIS.

tulip0803
11-05-2011, 08:49 AM
I noticed the other day - they have the contact number for FIS on them so a parent would have to contact them then us. I was going to ask them about it but it was night time that I looked and I forgot by the morning:blush: . They only have the political ward that you in not even the village:rolleyes:

Have you rung them and asked? Thanks for the reminder I might give them a ring later

brightstar
11-05-2011, 08:57 AM
I emailed all my information to them on Monday, no changes have been made yet. My friend phoned them and hers hasn't been updated yet either. Parents need to know where we are, so that they can decide which minders to approach. One parent requested info on local minders and was only give my information, yet my friend two miles away also has spaces, so they aren't even giving accurate info out. :panic:

jelly15
11-05-2011, 09:56 AM
My number is on there :thumbsup:

tulip0803
26-05-2011, 12:17 PM
The details have been put back on:clapping: