PDA

View Full Version : The Wyre Forest

mayberry
10-05-2011, 06:36 PM
The Wyre Forest Childminding group this group is in the town of Kidderminster - know locally as WFCG

We meet every Monday and Friday morning 9:00am - 12:00 am at St John's Hall, Canterbury Rd, Habberley, Kidderminster. These sessions are very informal, where you and your child/children can play with a wide range of toys, to suit their ages in complete safety.

We have another childminders group that meets every Wednesday and Thursday morning 9:00am - 12:00am at St Peters Church, Birchen Coppice, Kidderminster. Wednesday is a very informal group where the children experience free-play. The Thursday group is a more structured session, where each week we have a different theme on which we base our activities. We have an Interest Table, stories and songs, based on the morning's theme

Activities include:-
Training
Social events
Fundraising - both for the group and charities
Support
And more
Please PM me if you would like further details

Dawn xx

Konoko
15-07-2011, 05:36 PM
Hey!

I just like to say that I used to work in Cleobury Mortimer, which is not so far away from Kiddi, so I thought say hi.
I used to work with Sarah as training to be a Forest school assisstant in the Wyre Forest with kids who had behavioural issues in school, so we took them out for a day and we've done some great activities with them.
And the Wyre Forest is amazing!

xx

angeldelight
15-07-2011, 07:21 PM
It sounds lovely

Angel xx