PDA

View Full Version : ID Bracelets for mindees

suemac69
08-05-2011, 08:25 PM
Hi as we are now into nice weather and lots of trips to parks over Easter, Im on my guard and need eyes in the back of my head as usual, I saw a mum in the park the other day with ID wrist bracelets on her children and thought that was a good idea if the worst was to ever happen and one of my mindees was lost but she'd disappeared by the time I got around to asking where she got them from.

Has anyone got any, I've seen a few on the internet with mixed reviews and cannt make my mind up.

Sue :)

Hebs
08-05-2011, 08:37 PM
I have rubber wrist bands for my mindees with my mobile number on it x

kats
08-05-2011, 08:49 PM
Hi, i ordered mine from an American company, someone on here had recommended them. They are rubber bands, different sizes for toddlers and older children with my name and mobile number on, the kids love wearing them:) The web address is www.Newcharms.com, click on noncharms across the top and then scroll down to custom wristbands :)

Flisspaps
08-05-2011, 08:50 PM
I got some of the single use 'festival' style ones from ebay really cheaply, you write your own details on them. I think they're self adhesive so they fit little wrists - they seem VERY strong :)

The Juggler
08-05-2011, 09:24 PM
i've got some freebie ncma ones from 2 years ago. they are reusable.

mushpea
09-05-2011, 05:58 AM
I considered getting these but decided to get hi viz waist coats insted , the children are very easy to spot in a crowd and on the back i have 'i am with my childminder' and my phone number on, i got these from amareth embroidery (sorry if i spelt it wrong!) and they are great

onceinabluemoon
09-05-2011, 06:10 AM
I got hi vis vests for mine too and stencilled on the back 'I am with my childminder' and the number.

I also got some strong paper wristbands from the local TIC. They just gave them to me so always worth asking...

Twinkle-Toes
09-05-2011, 06:43 AM
I have seen some wrist band type things on the Morton Michel site x

miffy
09-05-2011, 06:45 AM
i've got some freebie ncma ones from 2 years ago. they are reusable.

I've also got some from the NCMA - mine have a fastener, it's a bit fiddly to do up and some children are able to undo it :rolleyes:

Miffy xx